Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stevenage vs Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 8th November 2022 - 7:45pm KO | Match Preview

2»

Comments

• Highly unlikely that there’ll be a stream this evening.

ESPN+ are showing Bournemouth v Everton and Leicester v Newport.
  • Steve Evans has the hex on us. I was mildly optimistic until I read the stat…
    "Steve Evans has the all-you-can-eat buffet on us" is what I think you meant to say ...

I have an active monthly pass of £7 pm & can't find out from the site whether this covers me for tonight's audio or whether I have to purchase separately with a further £4 ...

Any thoughts, please ? 

I have an active monthly pass of £7 pm & can't find out from the site whether this covers me for tonight's audio or whether I have to purchase separately with a further £4 ...

Any thoughts, please ? 
    Yes you are covered

Any thoughts, please ? 
    Yes you are covered
    It’s a bit chilly for @Fanny Fanackapan to be uncovered 
  • won't be easy and I suspect they will be taking this very seriously .. team near the top of L2, decent manager, though he is a regular butt of piss taking on here, we'll need a near full strength team playing well to win this
  • Any photos of the fans going to the match tonight in and around the pubs, and in the ground?
  • won't be easy and I suspect they will be taking this very seriously .. team near the top of L2, decent manager, though he is a regular butt of piss taking on here, we'll need a near full strength team playing well to win this
    There's nothing "regular" about his butt... :s
  • Sponsored links:

• 9-0 to Stevenage!
  • Think that big old geezer might do a number on us tonight, 1-0 to Stevenage.and probably somehow Gilbey will score when not playing?
  • edited November 2022
    Strongest possible team starting really apart from Chin | Morgan | Payne

Not surprised, as Garner was saying post match on Saturday that the aim is to get to the FA Cup 3rd Round, and get a big tie away from home - Guess he's of the same mindset tonight.
  • Strong team as expected. 

Gutted I can’t watch this. 
  • Strong team as expected. 

Gutted I can’t watch this. 
    Pretty ridiculous now, given we can watch all other EFL Competitions apart from this one.

They even allowed the West Ham game to be streamed that year because of COVID.

Its not like we'd be stopped from watching the game SKY have chosen tonight because, surprise, surprise... there isnt one that they're televising this evening!!
  • That's the team we will start on Saturday as well isn't it?

Nice to see us take this seriously.

What is the most cup games we have ever played in a season?  This is game 7 and at least 2 more after tonight.
  • glad to see this is being taken seriously by Garner ..  I'd have liked to see Campbell starting, though instead of who is the question 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    That's the team we will start on Saturday as well isn't it?

What is the most cup games we have ever played in a season?  This is game 7 and at least 2 more after tonight.
    Clare should be suspended on Saturday, because he's reached the five yellow card limit - Guess he's been eligible for the cups, because its a different type of suspension to the one Inniss has had
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:

We've played ten before. 1980-81 I think?
  • Cafc43v3r said:

I guess Sessegnon and CBT will come back in, but otherwise I think you are right.

If we go ‘4-4-2’ I think Payne probably deserves his opportunity to start alongside Stockley. 
  • Any streams?
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Any streams?
    No, old School game tonight. Radio or at the game tonight 
  • Pedro45 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

We've played ten before. 1980-81 I think?
    13 in the "European" season apparently.  You know when we went to Spain to play in the Anglo Italian cup.

Thanks to both @CAFCstats and Shaun Newton for the above info.

Any thoughts, please ? 
    Yes you are covered
    It’s a bit chilly for @Fanny Fanackapan to be uncovered 
    And NOT a pretty sight either !