Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burton Albion

Where is everyone meeting before the game on Saturday, any decent boozers

Comments

• We're meeting up at Bella Italia ,  apprx a 25 minute walk from the stadium.

Can park there free as customers for 4 hours with , I believe a further 2 hrs costing just £2.50. 

Can park there free as customers for 4 hours with , I believe a further 2 hrs costing just £2.50. 
    Don't forget your discountvoucher code.  Every penny helps.
  • Anyone know if Burton tickets have been posted.
  • edited November 2022
    Anyone know if Burton tickets have been posted

Got mine in the post on Saturday

That car park will be busy, especially when 25 people pile in and order two portions of garlic bread to share!
  • My local game.   Looking forward to seeing our free scoring centre forward and rock solid central defensive partnership!

Jokes aside.  We should beat this shower of shit. 
  • supaclive said:
    My local game.   Looking forward to seeing our free scoring centre forward and rock solid central defensive partnership!

Jokes aside.  We should beat this shower of shit. 
    The next two games hopefully we can return four points.
    Burton may not be be good but we are not Man City.
  • I really like Burton, but will give it a miss this year as going to Port Vale the week after, a new ground for me.