Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 4-4 Ipswich Town

many thanks to the brave 67 Lifers who stayed with it until the end

Comments

• LL - is 107 minutes right? 
  • redman said:
    LL - is 107 minutes right? 
    Ref added on 6 mins injury per half plus more for the 5 goals added in injury time. Would be correct 
  • redman said:
    How come Albie only got 6.34. Scored, an assist and a another scored from his cross. I think that is a pretty big impact on the game 
    I thought this, people scoring his harshly - possibly based on his poor start to the match after he first came on, and potentially at fault for their first 2 goals losing his man (but then again, should he really have been up against Edmunson??)

Either way he contributed massively to 3 of our goals so I’d say he deserves much higher. Didn’t get my marks in on time though 😬
  • Just sitting down for T and marking closed. 🙁
  • Redrobo said:
    Just sitting down for T and marking closed. 🙁
    sorry early T here :smile:
  • Enjoying the disrespectful spelling of the ref's name
  • Leuth said:
    Enjoying the disrespectful spelling of the ref's name
    Had to check it wasn't spelt W*nker as my lady(?) wife thought he was called 
  • Even though he had a bad game, I am surprised Stockley was below Kirk. At least he did some good defensive work. Both were correctly the bottom two though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good to see Lavelle get his average mark up above the ref
  • Fraser has been good in recent weeks, but being 4th highest on Saturday with 7 seems quite generous for a game where he was pretty quiet, and we conceded 2 goals from outside the box where the scorer wasn't closed down.
  • RedRyan said:
    redman said:
    How come Albie only got 6.34. Scored, an assist and a another scored from his cross. I think that is a pretty big impact on the game 
    I thought this, people scoring his harshly - possibly based on his poor start to the match after he first came on, and potentially at fault for their first 2 goals losing his man (but then again, should he really have been up against Edmunson??)

Either way he contributed massively to 3 of our goals so I’d say he deserves much higher. Didn’t get my marks in on time though 😬
    He was in totally the wrong position when he first came on, no wonder he didn't do that well.  He ain't the greatest but he's much better when he's where he ought to be.