Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Half Time International W*nker (video added!)

edited October 2022 in General Charlton
I missed it whilst walk about at HT, but sounded another hilarious chapter in a surreal afternoon. 

What exactly happened?

ps. I’m referring to his gestures to the away end, not calling the bloke a W*nker!

Comments

• Options
    Any video about?
  • Options
    Crazy Icelandic guy doing the cross-beer challenge.

He introduced himself by making lewd gestures at the away end, then started to engage with the covered end with a rendition of the "Icelandic clap", then he did it all a bit more, clearly enjoying his moment in the spotlight. 

He got the clap going one more time for his run up, then he slipped as he went to kick the ball and landed flat on his back. 
    Made an arse of himself and landed on it. What goes around comes around. 
  • Options
    It was funny.
    It was Karma.

• Options
    "He won't kick it past the edge of the box in the air" I said before, and so it proved.

The 'CrossBeer' challenge appears predicated on there being literally a 0% chance of success, and the point of the entertainment being how spectacular the failure is. In that sense, our W*nker yesterday passed with flying colours.

Can we get a semi-pro keeper or defender to do the next one though? Maybe?
  • Options
    Great entertainment, full kit as well 
  • Options
    Charlton TV cut to him in mid stroke with Scott Minto trying desperately to cover the action by saying “oh we timed that wrong” while apologising to viewers. All three were suppressing their laughter, my first thought was you’d better hit the fecking crossbar now, then to stack it!
  • Options
    Best one yet, unrepeatable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is my memory correct in that he did the ‘W’ gesture in stereo?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Is my memory correct in that he did the ‘W’ gesture in stereo?
    Thought he was Gareth Hunt on the old Nescafé adverts 
  • Options
    Crazy Icelandic guy doing the cross-beer challenge.

He introduced himself by making lewd gestures at the away end, then started to engage with the covered end with a rendition of the "Icelandic clap", then he did it all a bit more, clearly enjoying his moment in the spotlight. 

He got the clap going one more time for his run up, then he slipped as he went to kick the ball and landed flat on his back. 
    Only at Charlton can we consistently churn out some of the worst footballers as supporters to constantly fluff up penalty attempts , crossbar challenges etc 

FairPlay for Herman Hreidarsson having a go , I always thought he was a nutter !!
  • Options
    I thought the thread title was a new podcast I need to listen to. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    I thought the thread title was a new podcast I need to listen to. 

The thread title could be perceived in different ways.

Might have been an individual who happened to be from a different country, decided that at half time, he was going to have a wank 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best laugh I've had in a long time .
  • Options
    He was one of a group of Icelandic supporters that came upto the museum before the game. Had the full kit on and his mate was telling us he had a wand of a left foot. Nice group of guys
    Wank of a left foot not wand by the look of it 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    What hurt more do you reckon, the head smash or his pride?
  • Options
    He must've been absolutely gutted
  • Options
    That was brilliant.  :D