Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crossbars PMD's Tomorrow - 11.00 - 1.00

WSSWSS
edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Didn't realise it was a 1pm kick off...

Numbers are limited in the lounge, which has panoramic views of the Valley pitch, and supporters will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.

Fans can enjoy a pre and post-match beverage in the exclusive bar at the only home friendly of the pre-season campaign.

And a special snack service will also be available for Addicks fans to purchase hot food.

Doors open at 11am, with the Braga clash due to kick-off at 1pm - and fans wanting to take up the offer are advised to arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Comments

• sounds good to me, can't see there being too much take up.
  • Off to Twickenham on Saturday, so afaird not, although it's possible I could get to both games!
  • Sounds good to me, but any views as to what time to arrive by to be safe to get in??????
  • 1.00pm KO ? to get to the ground for 11.00am I'll have to leave at 9.00am !
  • i'll get there about 11.45 i suppose
  • Will be ideal for me, rather than dragging myself upto the Bugle, as I'm now doing match photography for this game.

I know Kev can't make it, but are others around?

(And no Glen, I won't keep you company at the ladies lav...)
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Off to Twickenham on Saturday, so afaird not, although it's possible I could get to both games!

what's on at twickers Rothers
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Off to Twickenham on Saturday, so afaird not, although it's possible I could get to both games!

Rugby, wing nut

;-)
  • England v Wales, World cup warm up match.
  • might be a couple of us in there if people want to pop along...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Off to Twickenham on Saturday, so afaird not, although it's possible I could get to both games!

Rugby, wing nut

;-)

I know it's rugby you sarky sod I meant what game.

Thanks Rothko - damn never knew there was a game would have got tickets otherwise.
  • Tickets were still available when I looked a couple of days ago