Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations

To my and @DaveStorry Dad,
@Redmidland who starts a new job on Monday, he's got a gig with an energy company in the complaints department!
I'm sure you'll all join with me with wishing him all the success in the world.......

P.S
And anyone with an issue with British Gas PM me for his mobile number, email or home address should you get no response.
much love 
Your boys
x

Comments

• Congrats Red...
  • Best of luck, Malc - you're lucky we're all electric!!
  • T_C_E said:
    @Redmidland who starts a new job on Monday, he's got a gig with an energy company in the complaints department!
    I'm sure you'll all join with me with wishing him all the success in the world.......

P.S
    And anyone with an issue with British Gas PM me for his mobile number, email or home address should you get no response.
    much love 
    Your boys
    x
    I'll have u 'cut off'!! 🤣🤣🤣
  • a staff discount would be good at the moment 😀
  • edited October 2022
    T_C_E said:

P.S
    much love 
    Your boys
    x
    I'll have u 'cut off'!! 🤣🤣🤣
    Is that a typo and a missing comma after ‘u’ Red ?😁
    p.s good luck in the new job.