Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PORT VALE AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

13»

Comments

• Options
    Got a 2 together railcard which took the price down to 53.40, haven’t done many aways so booked it. 

9.39 up 18.19 back. 

Plenty of drinking time 
  • Options
    Booked 4 of us earlier .
    At least after next weekend Avanti West Coast won't be getting a penny off me for a while
  • Options
    hopefully they lay on the buses for those arriving and drinking in stoke 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    733 sold , should be another decent following 
    Good going with the trains as they are 
  • Options
    Get on another train at Stoke and get off at Longport and go drinking around Burslem
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Get on another train at Stoke and get off at Longport and go drinking around Burslem
    There is a great boozer in Stoke Train station call BOD which is a Titanic Brewery if you like real ales
  • Options
    Port Vale is an aggy place,  twice in my trips up there (in the 90s) dirty northern scumbags have fronted up looking for a fight in old man’s pubs I’ve been in and we’d have been having a quiet beer keeping ourselves to ourselves .
    Stoke as well I remember we were getting on fine with locals then some nutbag out of nowhere couple of hours in asked us to leave in no uncertain terms 
    load of cnuts 

next life I’m coming back a lunatic who is double hard and chips and I’m gonna iron them cnuts out 
  • Options
    • Tickets will be available to purchase from the Valley Ticket Office until 1pm on Friday, November 18th.
    • Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase on the day via Port Vale’s ticketing website which will go live at 9am. Supporters will need to create an account as there will be no cash or card payments available at the ground.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/away-day-guide-vale-park
  • Options

Allocation: 1,000 | Sold: 860

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have made a late decision to do this. 

The notorious Vale/Qatar double header weekend.
  • Options
    What pubs are people going too? 
  • Options
    I had planned to go to this game, but after a long week I can't hack it...Too much to do, not enough energy left!

More gutted about the Titanic ales than the game to be honest 😃
  • Options
    I'm making the local trip for me, only a 15 minute drive 🤣🤣 just hope my tickets get delivered in the morning we they haven't arrived yet.