Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• That was something else. They did something no one expected and they did it. Fucking brilliant. 

Come on Holland!!
  • Some red cards on the way 
  • I can't find it within me to hate or dislike the Argentina team

Feel respect for how much they love football and how much it means to them

This world Cup must be the most dramatic cup and its not over yet
  • Messi has disappeared a bit so expect him to pop up with a goal at the end. 
  • edited December 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I really like hoof ball when it's done properly.

Crazy defending by Argentina. When you have big forwards pushed on with not much pace then defend with a high line. They invited pressure and they got punished.
    New start again in extra game. This will give Argentina time to compose themselves.
  • What Argentina need is a centre back like Harry Maguire...

I'm only half joking.
  • Jesus how many rolls were required from the "Great man" there
  • If this sort of drama keeps up through to the Final then pound for pound it will go down as one of the all time great tournaments. 
  • Poor free kick by Messi not beating the first man, followed by an overhit cross.

He's been Charltonised at last 
  • cafctom said:
    If this sort of drama keeps up through to the Final then pound for pound it will go down as one of the all time great tournaments. 
    England if you're reading this... Doesnt apply to you lot

We want boring rudimentary 3-0 wins in the next three games please!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm exhausted watching these two matches today and England aren't even involved. Please don't let tomorrow be this chaotic!
  • Poor free kick by Messi not beating the first man, followed by an overhit cross.

But but but...you can't say that, he's the best there's ever been, don't you know?
  •  Messi just runs in to Dutch player off the ball and gets a free kick wtf the defender supposed to do , disappear in to thin air
  • Last 16 was a bit nothingy bar the Morocco win, but the group stage and today's games have been so good.
  • The Dutch look completely incapable of scoring in open play. No threat going forward through the middle or on the flanks.

How did they get this far?
  • Looks like another one going to penalties.
  • Got a feeling the Dutch win if this goes to penalties.
  • The tension is doing my head in, and I don't like either team. If tomorrow is anything like this it isn't going to be at all enjoyable
  • Don’t fancy the Dutch if goes to penalties 
  • Sponsored links:

• so 10 minutes injury time in the second 45 - 6 seconds in 15 minutes of ET - seems a bit muggy to me
  • The Dutch look completely incapable of scoring in open play. No threat going forward through the middle or on the flanks.

Another one with an easy route so far

Was different when they faced the States, because the USA knew a point wouldn't get them through, so couldn't put everyone behind the ball (when they didn't have it) like they did against us
  • The Dutch only seen to attack when things are desperate, otherwise they revert to nothingness. Weird as they looked really dangerous when they went for it 
  • The Dutch only seen to attack when things are desperate, otherwise they revert to nothingness. Weird as they looked really dangerous when they went for it 
    that's the difference between nothing to lose and something to lose
  • Last 16 was a bit nothingy bar the Morocco win, but the group stage and today's games have been so good.
    I think it helped that the best teams won almost all the groups.  Stating the bloody obvious but all 7 teams still in it won their group.  That doesn't normally happen.
  • Christ on a bike! How many Argies out there!

I thought the Argentina economy was in bits??
    According to my wife, the government has given money to people to go. I think she's joking but nothing in Argentina would surprise me anymore.
  • Messi You're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Jesus wept... Here we go, here we go

Commentators need to calm the fuck down a bit now

Now he's shooting like a Charlton player 
  • edited December 2022
    The Dutch look completely incapable of scoring in open play. No threat going forward through the middle or on the flanks.

They scored with a 21 pass move in a earlier game  but tonight their football haven't flowed  and hitting the big man in the middle was the only time they looked like scoring; or that cheeky free kick 😀