Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Picture framing

Anyone got any recommendations in the SE9/Sidcup area?

Have got a poster I need framing, nothing fancy needed black frame with a single mount I reckon. There seems like a good few places about, but would prefer to go with a recommendation. 

Cheers

Comments

• Options

• Options
    That's the one - got it as a present for you mate!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Have got a poster I need framing, nothing fancy needed black frame with a single mount I reckon. There seems like a good few places about, but would prefer to go with a recommendation. 

Cheers

Buy a frame from somewhere like Hobbycraft and do it yourself.
  • Options
    Boom said:

Fiona Butler. Sold her my house in Petts Wood. 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Boom said:

Fiona Butler. Sold her my house in Petts Wood. 
    Hope you asked for a rerun of the poster (although maybe not I think that picture is pretty old now! :D )
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Cheers

Buy a frame from somewhere like Hobbycraft and do it yourself.
    That isnt what I asked though. I want it done professionally. 
  • Options
    David Mitchell on Loampit Hill is decent and good value
  • Options
    I used to use a good place in the arcade in Eltham but just looked him up to send you and he’s retired and closed his shop. He was very good and reasonable.

sorry can not help but this lot look professional. 

• Options
    Can recommend the gallery in Greenwich Market if you don't mind travelling a bit further. Good value too
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    I used to use a good place in the arcade in Eltham but just looked him up to send you and he’s retired and closed his shop. He was very good and reasonable.

sorry can not help but this lot look professional. 

Thanks. That's who I was looking at earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt Garry Nelson do picture framing?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Can recommend the gallery in Greenwich Market if you don't mind travelling a bit further. Good value too
    Is that a shop in the market or a stall ?
  • Options
    Heard good things about this one.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    It's The Flood Gallery, has two units of actual shop space 
  • Options
    Had a few bits done in Finally Framed in Sidcup High St, they were very good.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    It's The Flood Gallery, has two units of actual shop space 
    Thanks
  • Options
    Used David Mitchell for a few years now and always been very good value for money
  • Options
    Another one for david Mitchell, great service I had there. Would try and go during off peak times, often seems to be busy/ big queue weekends etc