Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cool or Mad Football Kits 22-23

While I quite like our kits this season, some teams appear to have gone right out there on ‘style’ or ‘madness’. A thread to share what you find… This one Newcraighall Leith Victoria in Scotland took my eye!

Comments

• While I quite like our kits this season, some teams appear to have gone right out there on ‘style’ or ‘madness’. A thread to share what you find… This one Newcraighall Leith Victoria in Scotland took my eye!
    I genuinely think this probably sold very well.
  • While I quite like our kits this season, some teams appear to have gone right out there on ‘style’ or ‘madness’. A thread to share what you find… This one Newcraighall Leith Victoria in Scotland took my eye!
    I genuinely think this probably sold very well.
    If Charlton did a version of this, it would be like our season, flat.
  • Loving these new Denmark kits for the World Cup

Denmarks World Cup kit - black left and red right
  • edited September 2022
    Off_it said:
    Loving these new Denmark kits for the World Cup

Boring!!!!

But after finding out why its boring (anti Qatar), laudible.
  • Off_it said:

Apparently the toned down look is in protest of Qatar
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63066393
  • Surely the best protest would be to boycott the tournament.
  • Off_it said:

Now they look like training tops…
  • With the success of the Atletico Mineiro kit from last season, how viral it went etc I’m surprised more teams didn’t copy the idea and go with the map design.
    The Loch Ness one above is the first “copy” I’ve seen.
  • With the success of the Atletico Mineiro kit from last season, how viral it went etc I’m surprised more teams didn’t copy the idea and go with the map design.
    Hadn’t seen the away shirt, crazy 🤣

• Sponsored links:

Hadn’t seen the away shirt, crazy 🤣

They've been doing similar shirts for a few years now, great idea really, find a niche, sell shirts for a tiny team, get bigger sponsors etc....

• Just for the Halloween period? Fcuk me!! Mind you, arguably the nightmare we have had to ensure for the last 15+ years, we should be permanently wearing some form of Halloween inspired shirt too…
  • A Halloween shirt, how long before teams have a different kit for every month of the season?
  • iaitch said:
    A Halloween shirt, how long before teams have a different kit for every month of the season?
    years ago Atletico Madrid had sponsorship with one of the major film studios and had a different film on the their shirts each month
  • Thanks.
  • Hal1x said:
    Off_it said:

Boring!!!!

But after finding out why its boring (anti Qatar), laudible.
  • Also in Qatar...........