Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LINCOLN AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

13»

Comments

• Options
    For those looking for spoons pubs there are two in lincoln. The Ritz closest to the ground is home only and you will be asked for I.d if you go in there. The other in Brayford wharf is dedicated an away pub but is a 25 minute walk to the ground. 

There are pubs on the high street that will let you in but looked a bit run down.

Better pubs are closest to the castle  but further away from the ground.
  • Options
    For those looking for spoons pubs there are two in lincoln. The Ritz closest to the ground is home only and you will be asked for I.d if you go in there. The other in Brayford wharf is dedicated an away pub but is a 25 minute walk to the ground. 

There are pubs on the high street that will let you in but looked a bit run down.

The Ritz were fine with away fans last season (although I don’t think we were wearing colours), have they changed their policy?
  • Options

For nearer the ground, Golden Eagle is your best bet. Decent boozer but gets busy. Decent beer garden.  Away fans friendly - even for you cockerney lot with your fancy hair and ten pound notes.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

The Ritz were fine with away fans last season (although I don’t think we were wearing colours), have they changed their policy?
    What they told me would happen Saturday so who knows. Hardly any going this year compared to last.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What they told me would happen Saturday so who knows. Hardly any going this year compared to last.
    The Ritz was weird last year, didn’t seem to be a problem with Charlton fans being in there, but they kept telling people to stop singing ! 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    se9addick said:

The Ritz was weird last year, didn’t seem to be a problem with Charlton fans being in there, but they kept telling people to stop singing ! 
    That seems fair enough. Away fans just having a drink is one thing, whereas singing and chanting is bound to cause trouble with a few of the locals.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Can I get a ticket at the Lincoln ground tomorro

edit: Lincoln confirmed they are available on the day.
  • Options
    Can I get a ticket at the Lincoln ground tomorrow?
    Tickets will be available to purchase from the Lincoln City Ticket Office on the day of the match.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/away-day-guide-lner-stadium