Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Forest Green Rovers

thanks to the 88 Lifers who gave marks.

Comments

• Options
    Wow, worse in the form table than all of our next 5 opponents!
  • Options
    Lancs, out of interest where do you get the dribbles won from? I wonder what counts as this. I am suprised we only had 1. CBT several times in the first half had the beating of his full back got shots/crosses/passes in. 
  • Options
    Redman - I get the information from whoscored.com and on checking back it seems that they have changed their stats and are now showing 10 successful dribbles for both teams and the other stats have also changed. I have checked back to the Bolton game and again the stats they are now showing are different to the ones I used. I try and get the statbank out asap which  seems is not conducive to accurate stats from this web site - I'll have to ponder on this!
  • Options
    I am impressed that Dobson has not yet been booked so far, the amount of tackles he puts in every game
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Redman - I get the information from whoscored.com and on checking back it seems that they have changed their stats and are now showing 10 successful dribbles for both teams and the other stats have also changed. I have checked back to the Bolton game and again the stats they are now showing are different to the ones I used. I try and get the statbank out asap which  seems is not conducive to accurate stats from this web site - I'll have to ponder on this!
    thanks for the explanation. The mind bogles how they change from 1 to 10 though! Did the counter fall asleep? 
    At least means I'm not totally mad