Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Forest Green Rovers | Tuesday 13 September 2022 7:45PM

edited September 2022 in General Charlton
Team is
Charlton: Wollacott; Clare, Inniss, O’Connell (c), Chin; Dobson, Payne, McGrandles; Rak-Sakyi, Leaburn, Blackett-Taylor
Subs: MacGillivray, Lavelle, Clayden, Forster-Caskey, Morgan, Jaiyesimi, Stockley

Comments

• Options
    Wow
  • Options
    One eye on Saturday I assume?
  • Options
    Jayden Dropley
  • Options
    Kirk sussed. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Brave changes. Good changes. 
    Not sure about Morgan out , but otherwise agreed. 
  • Options
    Got to give it to BG he isnt afraid to mix it up! I like the look of that team 
  • Options
    Quite the shake up from BG. Bit of a gamble, with changes all over the park. Fingers crossed it comes off or it will reflect on him.

UTA!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hard to tell but my suspicion is this was always going to be the planned team for Tuesday, what they worked towards, and Garner is showing faith in his squad which is a good thing.

Though we will soon find out Saturday, and it’s not like you can be to upset at any of the changes.

• Options
    Big kahuna burger
  • Options
    was hoping he'd do something like that. I would think that Fraser would have played were it not for his new arrival
  • Options
    Bold team... quite like it, definitely going for it
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    Brave changes. Good changes. 
    Not sure about Morgan out , but otherwise agreed. 
    That's the one I'm not sure about, but maybe he wants a full look at McGrandles 
  • Options
    Is it midweek changes or pushing the reset button? 

Seems like big changes have happened in the past week. 
  • Options

Been a fair while since the last game! 
  • Options

Here is a blank canvas.

Lads, paint us a masterpiece this evening.
  • Options
    Well, to coin a phrase from a famous film, he is either incredibly smart....or incredibly stupid. We'll know by full time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Leuth said:

Been a fair while since the last game! 
    Which makes it odder that he's dropped players that he's relied on the season so far. 

Especially after coming out with an interview saying that the whole squad have had frank and honest conversations together. 
  • Options
    Very interesting team sheet, looks a good front three, with lot's of movement, prob a bit of an experiment by Ben, with decent back up on the bench, be good first half and see how it goes..
  • Options
    Paid my £10 for Charlton TV, only got sound and no pictures on my laptop, anyone else got same problem?
  • Options
    A brave lineup, personally I don't think Miles is ready to play through the middle yet from the start, but needs must.

Similarly Chin at LB is a gamble, but needs must...
  • Options
    Where's Aneke?
    Was going to play but slipped in the shower this morning
  • Options
    Hmm Chin at left back- in the pizza cup game he looked a prospect but has no left foot don't like the idea of him starting his first league game completely out of position.
  • Options
    The two players we tried to "jog on" to the 4th division in the match day squad...
  • Options
    Where's Aneke?
    He pulled a hamstring leaving flowers in Green Park
  • Options
    Personally I don't think Miles is ready to play through the middle yet from the start
    I think this is the best sort of game to try Miles from the start.
  • Options
    exciting team
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!