Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert link below

Comments

• Options
    What time is Sandgaard on?
    He couldn't be worse.
    Glad I chose not to go, as I had my doubts. 
  • Options
    is what I mean , he'd fit right in...it is a bit like watching an archeological dig
  • Options
    I was offered a ticket for this last week. Watching online now & I'm quite glad I didn't go 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Is it really just an exercise for Dave grohl to find the next FF drummer?
  • Options
    Not a Foo Fighters fan at all, but not sure why it’s getting slagged off. Some major names there, and just good to see some loud rock and roll being played at Wembley for a change.
  • Options
    No, because it was always going to be Rufus Taylor. Not only was he close friends with Taylor Hawkins, the some of Taylor's mentor and hero Roger Taylor, but he has already preformed with the foos multiple times when Taylor did his customary one song on lead vocals in a live gig
  • Options
    No, because it was always going to be Rufus Taylor. Not only was he close friends with Taylor Hawkins, the some of Taylor's mentor and hero Roger Taylor, but he has already preformed with the foos multiple times when Taylor did his customary one song on lead vocals in a live gig
    Oh right
  • Options
    & he looks so much like Taylor Hawkins!!
  • Options
    it was brilliant. So glad we got tickets. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You could rewind the video so I did.
    I liked Liam Gallagher, The Pretenders, Brian Johnson & The Foos. 
  • Options
    Great line up, but the sound was atrocious. By far the worse i've experienced since the Mansun set at Glastonbury 1997.