Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    would love to see him back with us but to be honest I can't see him coming back
  • Options
    nice comments from agent though - maybe trying to get interest drummed up but still real quotes rather than idle gossip
  • Options
    He would be a good asset in the CCC, especially if we don't sign another midfielder. I reckon he could be perfect in a side where we are on top, I think he struggled in those games where we kept on getting pushed back.
  • Options
    I would call him a direct attacking central midfielder, not much flair, I think we have a few of those already don't we?
  • Options
    I'd like him back if he would come.

He's a fit, athletic lad and those are good qualities to have in the championship.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I'd like him back if he would come.

He's a fit, athletic lad and those are good qualities to have in the championship.

Spot on Len.
  • Options
    Pards was talking about wanting teams with Energy in midfield, and Zheng will do that, good engine on the bloke, just not sure what his best position is
  • Options
    i'd take him back in an instant. Forget the few chances that could of saved us that he cocked up :-( he picked up the English game pretty quickly compared to what he is used to.

Definately has something to offer.