Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Fan Glenn Tilbrook is 65 Today

Don't know if he ever visits this site but just wanted to wish him a very happy birthday.

Comments

• Love Squeeze - Happy Birthday Glenn
  • Seen Squeeze 6 times most recently in Manchester and they're still as good live now as they were the first time I saw them. 🎸
    Happy birthday Glenn. 
  • saw squeeze in december, was the bollox

Happy birthday Glenn

• I must have seen Squeeze over 50 times, obviously my favorite band. Met Glenn on quite a few occasions a lovely guy - Happy birthday Glenn
  • Love Squeeze (20th anniversary gift from missus last week was tickets to see them in Brighton) and think Glenn and Chris are two remarkably talented lovely blokes. Doing what I do for a living provides for some very enjoyable meetings and those with Chris (who I have met with more frequently than Glenn (only reason)) are right up there with the very best. 

Happy 65th Glenn!! x
  • Happy Birthday Glenn

I trust you will get "Slightly Drunk" tonight, but if you overindulge, the words of "I'll never go drinking again" will be more appropriate tomorrow!
  • I was in the cons club many years ago one Sunday or bank holiday Monday, when Glenn and a few of his local musician friends did a private gig for charity in there, was a great afternoon.
    I think @Curb_It was in there too?
  • edited August 2022
    Remember the Selhurst days when if I didn't watch from the Sainsbury's end would be in the stand with my Dad and  Glenn Tilbrook in the row behind when not touring and Michael Grade with his big cigars. Great band and cool for cats, dogs and the diaspora at that time in our checkered history. No celebration of playing at Palace but great that Glenn has got to 65 in the music industry and is still standing.
    I love lyrics that have cadence and don't get drowned out by the music so Squeeze are great.
  • HBD, Glenn!
  • Happy birthday Mr Tilbrook, poet laureate of the everyday
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday GT!
  • If i see him today I'll pass on the best wishes. He has a studio in Anchor and hope lane and is often in the pub.
  • rananegra said:
    Happy birthday Mr Tilbrook, poet laureate of the everyday
    Chris Difford writes all the words
    Mr Tilbrook is the composer, musical genius.
  • Billy_Mix said:
    rananegra said:
    Combined they produce pure catchy magic…
  • edited August 2022
    My second post on this thread, but I wanted to say one of the greatest miscarriages of chart history was how "Is that Love" only peaked at 35 ! A wonderful sub three minute record that I still think is the perfect "pop" single to this day. Brilliant.
  • Great band and a really good bloke by all accounts. 
    Happy birthday Glenn.
  • Happy Birthday Sir 🎂🍻♥️
  • They are playing at The Indigo at the O2 in (I think) December. 
  • If i see him today I'll pass on the best wishes. He has a studio in Anchor and hope lane and is often in the pub.
    I've probably walked past him numerous times then. And never thanked him for the music! Poor form... 
  • Billy_Mix said:
    rananegra said:
    Doh! 
    Still ... great music 
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday.

You and the lads are the soundtrack to my youth.
  • I will send him a HB signal from the rocks above the pass. 
  • Happy Birthday

• Leuth said:
    If i see him today I'll pass on the best wishes. He has a studio in Anchor and hope lane and is often in the pub.
    I've probably walked past him numerous times then. And never thanked him for the music! Poor form... 
    you in that group Abba ?
  • Happy Birthday Glen...thought you were older  :)
  • Great music ... better lyrics ... HB.