Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pards upping the anti with the fans

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
"Nicky Weaver being one of them who I thought was brilliant.

"It's important that the home fans take to the goalie because he goes and stands in front of them for most of the season.

"He's desperate to do well for Charlton and I thought he was one of our best players today.”

Good bit of phsycology

Comments

• he kicked well, commanded his box well and played ok in a game where he didnt really have to make a save.

he'll do well for us this year.
  • agree, he definately commanded his box well and did all that was needed of him....we have to give him a chance, no use us all getting on his back.
  • i would like to think a bloke his size would command his box. When I saw him at the Tooting game I was amazed at how bloody big he is. Never realised he was such a lump
  • 2 Nicky Weavers, there's only 2 Nicky Weavers....

I think he'll do well this year and the fans will love him.
  • He was good and think he and fans will enjoy light hearted banter throughout the season
  • i would have like to have seen the kind of statement that Curbs used to come out with

'he's hungry, desperate to do well and has a massive appetite for the game" - the game being a steak and cheese sarnie of course! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]He was good and think he and fans will enjoy light hearted banter throughout the season

Lol
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]He was good and think he and fans will enjoy light hearted banter throughout the season[/quote]

We should test his sense of humour and sing 'Nicky Weaver is a wanker!'