Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Referees

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
It's not just a bunch of new players and unknown oppostions that we've got to get used to, there's going to be a whole new bunch of refs. I mean, I knew where I was with the old lot - knew who would be rubbish, who'd never give us the benefit of the doubt, who to get really fired up about when I saw the name on the programme. But from August 11 it's a whole new world. If there's a handy guide to crap Championship refs, could someone post it on here please?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: sasha_saves[/cite]But from August 11 it's a whole new world. If there's a handy guide to crap Championship refs, could someone post it on here please?

Is there a need to be so negative towards the men in black in this league without any prior knowledge. You'll probably find they ref with a bit more common sense in this league.

I stand to be corrected on this but give 'em a chance before slagging the,
  • I know you're ref - but did you get up without your sense of humour today?
  • Here's a list of them, not sure how up to date it is though Halsey, Clattenburg and Rennie still feature.

http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ListOfOfficialsDetail/0,,10794~684504,00.html
  • Don't know of a guide Sasha, but i do know that 2 of them are in their 80s, 4 of them smoke a roll up at half time, and one of them only has one leg.
  • sorry missed the funny part in the post I'll read it again

Nope still can't see it :-)
  • Is there a chance that we will be seen as the big club so get a few decisions go our way??

What am I saying?...we're still Charlton...
  • Big club - WE are the Man Yoo of the CCC. ;-)
  • And don't forget the CCC has a female lino that Mike Newell fell out with last year...
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]And don't forget the CCC has a female lino that Mike Newell fell out with last year...

Marcus might have his uses after all.....:-)
  • Lol, very good
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]And don't forget the CCC has a female lino that Mike Newell fell out with last year...
    Marcus might have his uses after all.....:-)
    Only for the first game, and then she'll discover he's a total slapper and be all "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", and give every decision against us.
  • Surely Jerome will have a bat after Marcus, seems to be the way.