Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hospitality for the Ipswich game -Any Recommendations

Hi All. I’m looking for some advice please.  I want to book some hospitality for the Ipswich game for about 10 guests as part of my 50th birthday celebrations.  There seems to be a variety of packages available from the club and would appreciate any recommendations from people who have booked recently. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comments

• I believe the Alan Curbishley stand package offers a flat screen tv and private door amongst other benefits if that piques your interest.
  • I hired an executive box in the AC stand a few years ago and it was very good. You had.to buy your.own drinks but food was laid on and was tasty
  • edited August 2022
    I was in the Vista Lounge last Saturday. A ham roll* for £7 wasn’t value for money.

*The ham roll was described as gammon with rustic slaw in a Brioche Bun and it was bloody awful. I wish we’d had a burger from outside the ground
  • I believe the Alan Curbishley stand package offers a flat screen tv and private door amongst other benefits if that piques your interest.
    And the ""cash bar". Don't forget the cash bar. 

(PS. It's not clear if they also take cards!)

• I've done the Centre Circle a few times and had tables of ten when we sponsored match so a ten shouldn't be a problem if it's not already too busy .
    The food is decent enough 
  • Vista Lounge is in no way what you’d want to consider as your choice…..it’s in ‘no way’ suitable.