Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man United Protest

After all the pre match hype I expected more considering the match is live in countless countries  across the world. Not a beach ball or pig in sight, didn’t they learn anything from us! 

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Have they done anything to make the Glazers uncomfortable? Could take a leaf out of our book for sure. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Have they done anything to make the Glazers uncomfortable? Could take a leaf out of our book for sure. 
    https://youtu.be/3XPegIsIJfs

https://youtu.be/-Df0-YBS7MU

https://youtu.be/EBhPl9Bts94

• Options
    I must admit that I’m confused as to what the Glazier’s have done or not done. I hear that they’ve taken money out of the club but they’ve also be paying out some hefty signings. I wished we could buy players for £40m! Are Manure fans crying because they are shit at the moment? Will they stop crying now that they’ve beaten Liverpool? 🧐
  • Options
    None of those top clubs would be capable of the sort of protests you get at our level. All too saturated with tourists more than willing to hand their money over just to go to see a match. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I must admit that I’m confused as to what the Glazier’s have done or not done. I hear that they’ve taken money out of the club but they’ve also be paying out some hefty signings. I wished we could buy players for £40m! Are Manure fans crying because they are shit at the moment? Will they stop crying now that they’ve beaten Liverpool? 🧐
    Isn't it because the Glazier's haven't spent a single penny of their own money? - Instead is just loan after loan being put against the club, so think Man Utd fans are worried, that if things go tits up, they're fucked.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    The glaziers bought the club with the clubs money and have taken out over a billion in dividends and interest.

The ground is falling apart.  They massively under invested, in the team, in the early years, then left people with absolutely no knowledge of football in charge of the football.

The grief our owners take from not reinvesting ever penny of any transfer fee received, while the club is run at a massive loss, I am surprised that the owners taking 100s of millions of the clubs money is so acceptable.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    What does (£mins) mean?

Man United’s owners have gained 13300 minutes?
  • Options
    What does (£mins) mean?

It's obviously millions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everton have lost nearly four weeks!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    What does (£mins) mean?

It's obviously millions.
    Why couldn’t they put that then, it’s not like it’s even any harder to spell, I might hire myself out as a proof reader I’ll make a fortune, I bet these people are more careful when they’re filling in their benefit claims!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    What does (£mins) mean?

It's obviously millions.
    Why couldn’t they put that then, it’s not like it’s even any harder to spell, I might hire myself out as a proof reader I’ll make a fortune, I bet these people are more careful when they’re filling in their benefit claims!
    For some bizarre reason it's on all their charts.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    What does (£mins) mean?

It's obviously millions.
    For some bizarre reason it's on all their charts.