Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A very special birthday for a very special lady....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Happy birthday @Tracey
  • Options
    How about a Miles hat trick? Happy birthday Tracey!!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Tracey, have a lovely day. 
  • Options
    BUMP ! 
  • Options
    Happy birthday Tracey, enjoy the day.
  • Options
    Many very happy returns of the day, Tracey.
  • Options
    Popping in to say that Tracey called  on her way to The Valley this morning & asked me to thank you all for your good wishes. She is really overwhelmed by your messages.

She's SO looking forward to celebrating with her family & friends tonight on this special occasion. 

Let's hope the paracetamols are close to hand tomorrow morning...:-)
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Tracey 🎂🍹 Hope you have a great weekend of celebrations 🎈🎉🎈🎉
  • Options
    Happy birthday Tracey. 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Tracey! Hope you have a fabulous day, both in football terms and with the family and friends celebrations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many happy returns of the day Tracey.
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    Thank you all so much for your beautiful birthday messages. As Jean said I’m out with all my family tonight. Just wish we managed to get the three points to top of what has been an amazing day. Thank you all so much again xx
    Happy 'special' birthday Tracey!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Tracey.  Have a wonderful evening.
  • Options
    Belated chorus of HBTYHBTYHBDTHBTY
  • Options
    Happy birthday. A proper Charlton legend x
  • Options
    Yes Tracey! Haven’t drawn the league table yet, and you might end up as only my 3rd favourite member of your family - but you’re a diamond! 

Happy birthday !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy birthday Saviour. 
  • Options
    Just got in in time! Hope you have had a super day, Tracey. No-one deserves it more - Charlton through and through. Happy, happy birthday xxx
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Hope you had a great night with your family , a belated happy birthday to you x
  • Options
    So, Tracey went through each and every one of these posts and "liked" them.  What a sweetheart.  <3
  • Options
    Belated birthday wishes .... you are the heart and soul of our club.  
  • Options
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday Tracey.