Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton away - cheap tickets

Extended to away fans as well according to the Bokton fans. They have done this the last few years and packed the ground out.

Hopefully we should take a decent crowd for this great ticket prices.

Comments

• Cheaper than going to a home match if you're not a season ticket holder 
  • clb74 said:
    Cheaper than going to a home match if you're not a season ticket holder 
    Cheaper than going if you're a ST holder.
  • I'll be there
  • I do hate Notlob, really hate them 
  • Stewart said:
    I do hate Notlob, really hate them 
    That’s quite a backwards way of looking at it
  • Makes a change for us to benefit from cheap tickets. All the times we've had football for a fiver or other similar promotions for the opposition too but don't recall many coming our way. Great to see though and might jump on this now.
  • Is the there an issue with trains on this day?
  • Sponsored links:

A strike will have to be announced today [14 days notice] to affect trains that day, but Avanti West Coast which runs trains between Euston/ Manchester/Preston for connections to Horwich Parkway will be running a reduced service & are not selling tickets until their timetable is released for that day.
    Only that if you want to go on Avanti they're releasing timetables a week in advance at the moment, so you can't buy tickets. Could go via Manchester but I always think that route is more expensive.

No strike action planned, and given they have to give two weeks notice there shouldn't be any now.
  • I'm busy that weekend otherwise would have fancied this 
  • Few stupid questions
    Normally travel with mate who purchases tickets on my rare away trips, however will need to buy for myself this time. Do you have to buy online now or can I still phone up.
     Still have the red membership card from years ago or is that null and void?
    Any idea when these are likely to go on sale?
    Thanks
  • Any chance the tickets will go on sale before the game kicks off
  • clb74 said:
    Any chance the tickets will go on sale before the game kicks off
    It’s 3-quid extra if you buy before kickoff 
  • matt88 said:
    Is the there an issue with trains on this day?
    Only that if you want to go on Avanti they're releasing timetables a week in advance at the moment, so you can't buy tickets. Could go via Manchester but I always think that route is more expensive.

No strike action planned, and given they have to give two weeks notice there shouldn't be any now.
    Train tickets expected to go on sale on the afternoon of 29th August.
    https://www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk/travel-information/plan-your-journey/timetables#table
  • Few stupid questions
    Normally travel with mate who purchases tickets on my rare away trips, however will need to buy for myself this time. Do you have to buy online now or can I still phone up.
     Still have the red membership card from years ago or is that null and void?
    Any idea when these are likely to go on sale?
    Thanks
    You can buy either online or over the phone, you may have to reregister as red card membership no longer exists.
    Hopefully the tickets will go on sale very shortly, there are two Royal Mail strikes on 26th/31st August plus Bank holiday on the 29th.
  • Match tickets now on sale.
    The club have received an allocation of 1,589 for the trip to the University of Bolton Stadium on Saturday, September 3rd (3pm).
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/bolton-away-tickets-now-sale
  • bought .. £5 for over 65s .. 1999 prices  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Reckon we might sell this out if the trains are ok.
  • mart77 said:
    Reckon we might sell this out if the trains are ok.
    More chance of me winning the lottery 
  • May go to this of train prices are ok.  Tomy surprise my boy is desperate to go instead of actually playing in a match himself !
  • Stewart said:
    mart77 said:
    If we can’t sell out Wycombe, I’m confident we will not sell out Bolton. Regardless of the price of ticket
    but in saying that, I’ve just got my two
  • mart77 said:
    Not a chance, sadly 
  • Given the prices this might be a good game for a subsidised coach travel.
  • Richard J said:
    Given the prices this might be a good game for a subsidised coach travel.
    Who do you expect to subsidise it?
  • clive said:
    Richard J said:
    Given the prices this might be a good game for a subsidised coach travel.
    Who do you expect to subsidise it?
    Didn't the Supporters Trust do something along these lines for the Donny away game last year?

TS could potentially do something. It would be great to fill the away end as Bolton will probably sell out.