Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

1300 members on line at 8.42pm on a Wednesday?

What’s going on…..plus an unannounced number of guests. I thought something major was happening?

Comments

• We are massive!
  • What’s going on…..plus an unannounced number of guests. I thought something major was happening?

Fake news. Malfunction failure 
  • Plymouth fans looking for positive quotes.
  • Waiting for the club to spill the beans that Chucks is out till Xmas. 
    Save it lads, it won’t be announced until the transfer window slams shut. 
  • What’s going on…..plus an unannounced number of guests. I thought something major was happening?

It’s all the new Charlton fans come in from Generous Monkey Fucking Robots or whatever they are called that have their name spaffed across our players arses during games
  • The other morning there were over 800 ‘online’ about 2am.
  • Lionel Richie fans
    Massively underrated comment. Well played, sir (or madam!)
  • Off_it said:
    Lionel Richie fans
    Massively underrated comment. Well played, sir (or madam!)
    its sir lol
  • Sponsored links:

Inflation…
  • edited August 2022
    Isn't the number just people who've logged in but haven't bothered to log out.

Looking now the number says 1300, and at 6.35am in the UK i'd expect a lot of the users i can see who are supposedly logged in, are probably still in bed.
  • It’s @LoOkOuT dishing out free day passes to local restaurants and clubs, literally doing anything to falsely swell the numbers, he’s not even saving the IP addresses to see if he can convert them to Lifers afterwards.
    That’s no proper strategy I tell ya…
  • I’m more alarmed that @ForeverAddickted ‘s excellent preview has only had ‘1 view’ lol 
  • edited August 2022
    Deffo a huge amount of members there. 
  • The fix to this will be pushed on Monday.
  • Sorted.
  • LoOkOuT said:
    Sorted.
    Couldn't see a thread on it and also unsure if worthy of a new one @LoOkOuT - noticed I'm no longer getting notifs on some bookmarked threads, and ones I've started. Has there been a site update/host update or something? Not that I'm fussed - can find the threads easily enough - but it's nice to get the ping when notifs are turned on. Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• PaddyP17 said:
    Ah, another slight issue - whenever I post a comment on a thread - and I assume this issue goes for everyone - it now shows up as "one new post" (when it's just my own) - so the lighter colour, rather than being greyed out.
    Yep, me too. I keep thinking I must've posted from one of my other (multiple) accounts.
  • Off_it said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Ah, another slight issue - whenever I post a comment on a thread - and I assume this issue goes for everyone - it now shows up as "one new post" (when it's just my own) - so the lighter colour, rather than being greyed out.
    Yep, me too. I keep thinking I must've posted from one of my other (multiple) accounts.
    That was  happening before this evening though, I noticed it over the weekend.
  • aliwibble said:
    Off_it said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    That was  happening before this evening though, I noticed it over the weekend.
    Still happening, when I post onto a thread, my post is still highlighted on the main forum page as a new post, never used to be..?