Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley Legends v Charlton Legends Sunday 21st August

https://www.bromleyfc.co.uk/news/first-team/hayes-lane-to-host-bromley-legends-game/

Anyone going?
Who is doing the Match Preview?
Will there be a match thread?

Youngster Kevin Lisbie is in charge of the Charlton team I think.

Comments

• Looking forward to seeing our legend Kevin James get his Charlton debut after being released from our youth before a single first team game.
    😂
  • I was going to go, but apart from a couple of the expected players I’m not interested in watching the rest of them.
  • I get why "legends" is a more attractive marketing tool than than "veterans" but at least when it was Charlton Vets you could argue that Kevin James might fit that description on the basis an affiliation with Charlton as well as age. With all due respect, he probably wasn't a legend anywhere or at anything.
  • Anyone here today?
    other than Chris Dickson, Lawrie Wilson and Lisbie- no idea who the others are!? 
  • No shirt numbers. Only announced the Charlton players who were on the advance publicity. JJ was at the ground but not on the pitch. Charlton won 5-3. Lawrie Wilson was a cut above. Some superb passes. 
  • Didn’t see Jackson! 
    Chris Perry was supposed to play, but didn’t seem to be there, 2 players who played full back who I have absolutely no idea who they would be
  • Successful day then.
  • Surely Bromley based palace fan @LouisMend can confirm the teams for you?
  • sammy391 said:
    Didn’t see Jackson! 
    Chris Perry was supposed to play, but didn’t seem to be there, 2 players who played full back who I have absolutely no idea who they would be
    Only saw Jackson pass through the bar with the other players and then welcome somebody at the entrance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad I decided not to bother now!
  • Did Darren Purse make an appearance?
  • edited August 2022
    most of the Charlton Legends after the game (Not my photo). The right back is the second from right.

• Third from right is Kevin George.
  • Absolutely no idea why anyone would want to go to one of these games 
  • Is anyone able to name all of the players in that picture ????
    Fernando Alonso in the middle.
    Wish I could lol that more than once - very good

The bloke on the left looks a bit short to be a keeper - I have no idea who he is

The bloke on the left looks a bit short to be a keeper - I have no idea who he is
    Lee Heywood 
  • My pal looks to have played in goal again 
  • Sponsored links:

• I recognise 3...

Shortykeepermacboatface.
  • Absolutely no idea why anyone would want to go to one of these games 
    The game was entertaining and raised money for a good cause.