Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pearcey- the interview

Pearcy's interview is interesting. Firstly, I felt last season that we should have used him more because the results with him in the team were significantly better than without him. I said this a lot last year, but some fans got very blinkered around the' lost his pace' angle without asking themselves who - if they were playing centre forward- who would they least like to have played against - Macauley Bonne looked at the teamsheet in the home game at The Valley last year when Jacko brought Pearcey back in and he decided he didn't fancy it that day. Pearcey makes the same point in his interview!
Anyway, my biggest takeaway from the interview is that he is absolutely nailed on to be a manager , hopefully ours at some point. He is sensible, articulate, knowledgeable, decent and hugely experienced.  He will be a great manager 

Comments

• Options
    Great interview. Any guesses who the manager was who threatened to break his legs. I’ll go for Jimmy Quinn at Bournmouth.