Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi - 2023-4 season progress.

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    that was like an audition for top boy,welcome youngen,in a bit
  • Options
    PWR……any mention if he’ll be in the squad at Chef Wendy?
  • Options
    Couple of good anagrams:

January - Kirk sues
    Ukraine asks jury

• Options
    Available if needed
  • Options
    On the bench I’d imagine 
  • Options
    Lincs padding his lol count I see
  • Options
    For some reason I’ve been singing Rak-Sakyi to the lyrics of Tyga’s Rack City song. 

Rak-Sakyi b*tch, Rak Rak-Sakyi b*tch. 

I don’t think it will take off though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think he could be our new Ademola Lookman🤞
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    For some reason I’ve been singing Rak-Sakyi to the lyrics of Tyga’s Rack City song. 

Rak-Sakyi b*tch, Rak Rak-Sakyi b*tch. 

I don’t think it will take off though. 
    I’ve been (quietly) chanting Whoa Rak-Sakyi down the wing to the tune of Black Betty 
  • Options
    Well done CAFC, great signing! 👍
  • Options
    a winger too far .. I'll be very surprised if he starts a game or even gets on as a sub .. surely there were better options available .. AND w t f are we doing Palace's development work for ? .. I do not understand this signing at all
    LOL.

Trying my best not to use the LOL button, so had a dilemma... 
  • Options
    I think there have only been 4 successful Nigels in the last 50 years at CAFC, so the stats are against him - but I see this as a positive step and am quite excited. 
  • Options
    He looks a bit fragile size wise, hope he doesn't continually get muscled out, needs beefing up.
    It's all very well doing it at youth team level, different kettle of fish against big experienced lumps in Division 3. Apparently looked decent against Man U, doing it week in week out is going to be the test. 
  • Options
    Palace you say?

Hmm....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feed the Rak and he will score
  • Options
    2 homes games next week. Hopefully we'll  get to see him in action. I don't expect him to start just yet but when he does will he be on the left or right ?  CBT is more natural on the left so I would like to think JRS replaces DJ on the right.

It seems that we might now have too many attacking midfielders.
  • Options
    All the youth team players seem excited on Instagram.
  • Options
    28 goals and a dozen assists in 50 games and gives thanks to God before anything else!!!!. This is one impressive player and an even more impressive person. Welcome JRS all the way from deepest Surrey to South London! 
  • Options
    I hate Palace but the thought of one of their best young players helping get us promoted would be quote amusing.
    Hope he is decent and lives up to the hype.  The pace of him and CBT should certainly have an impact.
    A striker, CB and LB now please.
    The more depressing counter to that is that Palace, and indeed most Palace fans, wouldn't care if one of their youth players got us promoted, as we're way off being rivals to them at the moment.
    I'm not sure about that, there's quite a few comments on twitter from fans unhappy they're helping us.
  • Options
    a winger too far .. I'll be very surprised if he starts a game or even gets on as a sub .. surely there were better options available .. AND w t f are we doing Palace's development work for ? .. I do not understand this signing at all
    Absolutely ridiculous comments, half of the EFL was after this kid.
  • Options
    Absolutely ridiculous comments, half of the EFL was after this kid.
    Ignore - some people crave attention.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    2 homes games next week. Hopefully we'll  get to see him in action. I don't expect him to start just yet but when he does will he be on the left or right ?  CBT is more natural on the left so I would like to think JRS replaces DJ on the right.

It seems that we might now have too many attacking midfielders.
    I'd say we have competition for places, rather than too many attacking midfielders. 

We are nicely covered for our injury jinx.