Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams you hate the most (updated).

Personally I hate Dowie. I see him as the man who ruined our club. I'm going to 'un-support' Coventry more than Palace next season. I hope we thrash them and that we can all take the piss out of the stupid git.

Teams I hate the most (revised):

1. West Ham
2. Coventry
3. Chelsea
4. Millwall
5. Palace and Leicester.

Will be interesting to see if this changes during our next year in Division Two (refuse to call it by its stupid real name)

Comments

• 1. Liverpool - scum scum scum
    2. palace
    3. spurs - more there fans than the actual club
    4. wolves - filthy scum dingles the lot 'em - had too many bad away days at the hands of these c####
    5. millwall -
  • I hate everyone but Spurs have always been top of my list.

Everything about them.
  • Millwall, by a mile. Just hate everything about them, especially their fans.
  • It's not really teams that I hate, more individuals - Noades, Jordan.

And groups of fans - especially glory hunters that I dislike.
  • 1. Millwall
    2. Millwall
    3. Milwall
    4. Spurs
    5. Palace
  • 1 - Palace
    2 - Real Madrid
    3 - Millwall
    4 - Spurs
    5 - Arsenal

Never hated West Ham - though last season they started to try my patience
  • 1 - Arsenal especially Arsen Winger
    2 - Palace
    3 - Man U
    4 - West Ham
    5 - Millwall
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    Never hated West Ham - though last season they started to try my patience[/quote]

That has got to be the understatement of the year. I've never hated them before but clearly now they are just cheating b******s. Plus I don't like to see a boring style of play work, and that's surely what Curbs will be employing.
  • Team wise, Has to be Millwall for me, followed by Palace.

Fans...theres more than a few.....Newcastle, Millwall, Forest, Carlisle, Burnley, Cardiff, Chelsea, Spurs...no surprises there....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]It's not really teams that I hate, more individuals - Noades, Jordan.

And groups of fans - especially glory hunters that I dislike.[/quote]

But individuals and fans make up part of the package of why you hate the club. It is after all the club you don't like not the actual team as the players change.
    Which is why we should be anti-Coventry. Or does no-one else share my real dislike of Dowie. The bloke was a disaster and it wasn't just a simple lack of ability: it was negligence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone have any teams they like?
  • edited July 2007
    @t'.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]It's not really teams that I hate, more individuals - Noades, Jordan.

But individuals and fans make up part of the package of why you hate the club. It is after all the club you don't like not the actual team as the players change.
    Which is why we should be anti-Coventry. Or does no-one else share my real dislike of Dowie. The bloke was a disaster and it wasn't just a simple lack of ability: it was negligence.[/quote]

But it's a bit unfair to take it out on Coventry.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]It's not really teams that I hate, more individuals - Noades, Jordan.

Which is why we should be anti-Coventry. Or does no-one else share my real dislike of Dowie. The bloke was a disaster and it wasn't just a simple lack of ability: it was negligence.[/quote]

But it's a bit unfair to take it out on Coventry.[/quote]

Disagree. They've employed him as their manager. Besides it's not so much 'taking it out on Coventry' but getting back at the man himself. I want Coventry to lose and be really shit because I want Dowie to get his just desserts.
  • i loathe burton albion.
  • Disagree. They've employed him as their manager. Besides it's not so much 'taking it out on Coventry' but getting back at the man himself. I want Coventry to lose and be really shit because I want Dowie to get his just desserts.

If there are teams that I want to see fail it's the likes of Chelsea etc who have spent far more money that they make and have made the Premiership a two horse race, but by forcing other clubs to have to overspend to catch up they have have had a direct impact on our foutunes. The likes of Charlton who are run not as the plaything of a Russian billionnaire but on old-fashioned terms involving profit and loss accounts have been left behind. Coventry are in the same boat as us, struggling along with a budget and having to pay insane amounts of money to buy the contracts of average players. I don't hate either Dowie or Coventry in that regard.
  • It was always Spurs... but with Benty there i really want him to do well, i'm torn.
  • Spuds
  • 1 Palace
    2 Millwall
    3 Reading
    4 Spurs
    5 Fulham
    6 and Leicester
  • 1.Millwall
    2. Palace
    3. Everyone else
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]It was always Spurs... but with Benty there i really want him to do well, i'm torn.

couldn't give 2 monkeys whether he does well or not . especially now he's at spurs.
  • In no particualr order:

- Spurs
    - Gills
    - Palace
    - Millwall
    - Boro - They need van hoidonk back!
  • Never hated any other team - want to beat everyone and that's all that matters...

That said, had a dislike for Arsenal fans giving it the biggun a few years back ('that's why we're the Champions' etc) and also Spurs fans last year....

Re: Ledge's comment, I will take an interest in Spurs next year as I do want Darren to do well...never bothered 'tracking' ex players before, so may all be a bit strange...
  • 1. Italy & all the clubs therein
    2 & 3. Rangers & Celtic in whichever order you want.
    4. Liverpool
    5. Chelsea

Position 5 subject to change, depending on which club has the most glory boy fans and arrogant idiots at the time.
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]I will take an interest in Spurs next year as I do want Darren to do well...never bothered 'tracking' ex players before, so may all be a bit strange...
    me too ... don't like Spurs, but then again don't like the top four clubs either, so I hope Dazza can fire them up.

1. Franchise FC
    2. West Ham
    3. Chelsea
    4. Palace
    5. Millwall
  • In no real particular order:

Millwall
    Spurs
    Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Leeds
    Wolves
    Derby
    West Brom
    Palace
    Middlesborough
    Sunderlsnd
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite] If there are teams that I want to see fail it's the likes of Chelsea etc who have spent far more money that they make and have made the Premiership a two horse race, but by forcing other clubs to have to overspend to catch up they have have had a direct impact on our foutunes. The likes of Charlton who are run not as the plaything of a Russian billionnaire but on old-fashioned terms involving profit and loss accounts have been left behind. Coventry are in the same boat as us, struggling along with a budget and having to pay insane amounts of money to buy the contracts of average players. I don't hate either Dowie or Coventry in that regard.

Absolutely agree about Chelsea.

Coventry are in the same boat as us but so are Palace. That doesn't seem to stop people hating them.

I don't understand why my idea of booing Dowie is met with such a defense of poor old Coventry. Do we worry about the actual club when we boo other players? No.
  • edited June 2009
    1. Rangers - Because of the hate filled sectarianism entrenched in the club and its fans.
    2. Man United - Because of the number of glory hunting fans you see in London pubs when they are on telly.
    3. Leeds - Because of the intrinsic violent nature of their fans (I was at Ellend road for the 1987 play off game).
    4. Liverpool - Because their fans think they are so special.
    5. Newcastle - Because of the stupid fanaticism of their fans despite over 50 years of relative failure when you take into account the potential for that club.
  • Other teams mean little to me, certainly dont hate them.
  • 1. Celtic
    2. MK Dons
    3. Palace
    4. Millwall
    5. Southampton