Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today's 11 V Gills

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Weaver, Moo2, Boughy, Dia, Thatch, Reid, Ambrose, Semedo, Thomas, Toddy, Iwelumo

Varney and Gibbs among subs

Comments

• Semedo playing as the holding midfielder again. Hmm..
  • apologies, no Varney or Gibbs on bench. subs are Elliot, McCarthy, Powell, Fortune, Holland, Faye, Sinclair.
  • Blackberry Mart77?
  • From the O/S:

Charlton: Weaver; Moutaouakil, Thatcher, Bougherra, Diawara; Thomas, Reid, Semedo, Ambrose; Todorov, Iwelumo.

Subs: Elliot, McCarthy, Powell, Fortune, Holland, Faye, Sinclair.

Gillingham: Royce; Southall, Armstrong, Sodje, King; Cogan, O'Connor, Crofts, Brown; Facey, Graham. Subs: Mulligan, Bentley, Cox, Stone, Pugh, Stillie, Clohessy, Bryant, Ndumbu-Nsungu, Patrick, Hamilton.

Referee: G Ward

Simon Royce playing for the Gills...
  • Not one striker on the bench - I hope Dickson hasn't joined Varney and Crap Bent on the injured list.

Maybe he's playing for the ressies at Hayes/Yeading?
  • I know it's only a friendly, but no reserve striker on the bench - 1 spare keeper, 3 defenders and Holland, Faye, Sinclair as reserve midfielders.

Does that mean that Gibbs isn't fit enough and that Varney, Dickson and Bent are injured?
  • Gills o Charlton 1 - Ambrose
  • edited July 2007
    Gills 0 Charlton 2 - Ambrose
  • Gills 0 - Charlton 3 - Todorov
  • It's time to rest a few players before the more testing friendly against Ebbsfleet on Wednesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sure we'll see most of the subs come on for the second half.