Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Michael Duglas is the phill Collins of cinema

Vladimir Putin is the John Terry of politics

Continue

Comments

• You dont half start some weird threads.
  • You dont half start some weird threads.
    Cheek of you! The amount of nonsense that dribbles out of your gob!
  • PopIcon said:
    You dont half start some weird threads.
    well, what does the title of this thread actually mean  ?  That Michael Douglas (proper spelling) has gone on acting for too long & needs a chair to sit on to play his parts  ???  

But then, the body of the thread talks about Putin.  None of it makes any sense. It might do if @LennyLowrent actually explain any of it on the original post.

Reminds me of the woman from Extra's who used to come out with the silly " would you rather de a bee with no wings or an elephant with no trunk"
  • PopIcon said:
    well, what does the title of this thread actually mean  ?  That Michael Douglas (proper spelling) has gone on acting for too long & needs a chair to sit on to play his parts  ???  

But then, the body of the thread talks about Putin.  None of it makes any sense. It might do if @LennyLowrent actually explain any of it on the original post.

Reminds me of the woman from Extra's who used to come out with the silly " would you rather de a bee with no wings or an elephant with no trunk"
    an elephant personally. A bee with no wings would be susceptible to any predators. 
  • Thomas Sandgaard is the David Brent of football: basically a chilled out entertainer.
  • Vladimir Putin is the John Terry of politics

Continue

Liquid lunch?
  • Scoham said:
    Thomas Sandgaard is the David Brent of football: basically a chilled out entertainer.

An owner first, a CEO second, probably a director third.

• Sponsored links:

• Kirk's boy will sue, and with Pooteen you can't be too careful 
  • Scoham said:
    Thomas Sandgaard is the David Brent of football: basically a chilled out entertainer.

An owner first, a CEO second, probably a director third.
    Why don’t it say Rockstar Owner…
  • PopIcon said:

Erm, I’ve never really thought about it Golfie…
  • PopIcon said:

An elephant with no trunk. Sure washing is harder but you can't smell anymore. Also your schlong is almost as long as your leg. So I wouldn't lose that aspect I currently have. 
  • But Phil Collins is cinema. Have you never watched Busker? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Got babbaganoushed again last night but couldn't find the phone so the world has missed out on yet another wonderful muse