Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player Sponsorships

Has anybody on here done this personally? The package of benefits look quite good, but is their still a shirt sponsors end of season get together? 

Comments

• Options
    Has anybody on here done this personally? The package of benefits look quite good, but is their still a shirt sponsors end of season get together? 
    No but you get a lunch with your sponsored player. The Wimpy in Eltham High Street is still open 
  • Options
    Appears not but there is a lunch at the training ground with your player.

The club has been "lax" in putting names in the programme and sending out photos etc in recent years though 
  • Options

The club has been "lax" in putting names in the programme and sending out photos etc in recent years though 
    Unless you pay them upfront with 0.167894007231 Cloptoboobfestival…
  • Options

Cheers Ben and nice to have met you at the Valley last weekend too. 👍
  • Options
    Was that you at the front of the queue?

Good to meet you too
  • Options
    Sure was @Henry Irving Hoping to get to the museum with my lad while on summer holidays. Everybody who I have spoken to who has been have really enjoyed it 👍👏
  • Options
    Sure was @Henry Irving Hoping to get to the museum with my lad while on summer holidays. Everybody who I have spoken to who has been have really enjoyed it 👍👏
    Thought so

Yeah, when people come they are impressed, just need to more first timers in.
  • Options
    Will charltonlife be doing it again @Henry Irving
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:
    Hope so but I'm not in charge here, I'm just an ordinary member despite me introducing @LoOkOuT and @AFKABartram and telling them to combine their limited talents to create this site.
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:
    Hope so but I'm not in charge here, I'm just an ordinary member despite me introducing @LoOkOuT and @AFKABartram and telling them to combine their limited talents to create this site.
    Did you?  You have never mentioned it.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Alcafc1 said:
    Did you?  You have never mentioned it.....
    I don't like to go on about as it upsets them and the steal some more promotes
  • Options
    In for a penny, have plumped for Stockley’s away shirt. Weighing up all the benefits now I know them, I actually think the club are pretty generous on this initiative while fan engagement box can be firmly ticked too 👏👏