Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Starts Tonight 29/7

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can never recall Burnley play as well as that, ever. (In terms of controlled passing football).
  • Options
    good to see Hudds making a fist of the 2nd 1/2 .. Burnley had a lot more nous and class though .. decent start to the season

• Options
    Maatsen almost free to do what he wants down the left .. there won't be many Champ midfields as good as Cork. Brownhill and Cullen this season .. Hudds MUST regret not appointing an experienced manager after coming so close last season
    Hudds financially struggle to compete though, hence they've lost a number of players this summer. A big name wouldn't be interested
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Maatsen was always good 
    He was never as good for us as he was tonight . He’s really progressed 
  • Options
    Like us Burnley need to sign a decent striker especially as Cornet looks like leaving.
  • Options
    Surely Kompany is famous enough for it to be Vincent Kompany's Burnley?

• Options
    Maatsen almost free to do what he wants down the left .. there won't be many Champ midfields as good as Cork. Brownhill and Cullen this season .. Hudds MUST regret not appointing an experienced manager after coming so close last season
    Hudds financially struggle to compete though, hence they've lost a number of players this summer. A big name wouldn't be interested
    I didn't type 'big name' .. I went for 'experienced'