Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Accrington roll call + photos

edited July 2022 in General Charlton
apologies of someone has already done this but couldn’t see one, so who’s going?

Me, my dad and my son three generations cannot wait 

Comments

• Myself, my old man & 2 nephews will be there! Hell of a drive from Southampton but looking forward to it!!
  • Me and Jr, Hope the weather holds as we have got standing tickets!
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Me and my 2 sons will be there
    @clive not going I take it.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Me and my 2 sons will be there
    @clive not going I take it.
    I'll be there, hopefully.
  • I'll be going with my Man City supporting friend... he's gonna be in for a shock! Just need to find a pub in Accy to watch the Community Shield afterwards
  • edited July 2022
    Anyone know how many tickets we've sold for this?

• me and my brother will be there
  • Anyone know how many tickets we've sold for this?

The ticket office, probably.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2022
    clive said:

The ticket office, probably.
       :)
    Could you give them a call and let me know?
  • I'll be going with my Man City supporting friend... he's gonna be in for a shock! Just need to find a pub in Accy to watch the Community Shield afterwards
    It won't be much if a shock. Same style of play from us minus the goals.
  • 3 more here - a very convenient start to the new season. Great Harwood nicer than Accie if you're not fussed about being nearby.

• Three of us heading up from Shropshire.
  • Belv said:
    I'll be going with my Man City supporting friend... he's gonna be in for a shock! Just need to find a pub in Accy to watch the Community Shield afterwards

Thanks will check it out 
  • My lad and I will be headed up tomorrow morning from West Sussex. Long old drive and though long Covid has improved really really well for me now, won’t take any chances, so we are staying overnight just outside Burnley and will hopefully be able to enjoy the Community Shield as much as the game we would have just witnessed come late afternoon. Come on you mighty Addicks!! Safe travels everybody.
  • Yup…..I’m going.
    Feel sorry for all you folk who will not make it because of the rail strike.
    Here we go again…….UP THE ADDICKS!
  • 3 of us going, dependent on rail tickets being accepted on another routing, looking forward to it
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll be there
  • I am an occasional traveller, but love seeing our fans at away matches. Guys a lot of us are with you in spirit.
    Maybe there will even  be a new sessie Song.
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    3 of us going, dependent on rail tickets being accepted on another routing, looking forward to it
    Tell them to do one.
  • Me and junior going. Now driving to Leeds and train from there...
  • redbuttle said:
    Me and junior going. Now driving to Leeds and train from there...
    Cars are allowed in Accrington mate.
  • Belv said:
    I'll be going with my Man City supporting friend... he's gonna be in for a shock! Just need to find a pub in Accy to watch the Community Shield afterwards

Bees Knees Accrington with Sandgaard pouring the pints last Christmas..

The Bees Knees - 89-95 Blackburn Rd Accrington GB - Zaubee

• Anyone going to the Crown near the ground? Looks a decent place and they let away fans in I believe. 
  • 50/50 rain at 3pm
  • clive said:

Around 800 Addicks are set to make the trip to the Wham Stadium and Garner had a message for the travelling fans.

“In the current situation, with the cost of living and inflation etc, anyone travelling and spending their money to come and support us I really do salute,” he explained. “It’s hard at the best of times but at the moment anyone choosing to do that and spending their hard-earned money to follow their team is fantastic. It’s what the game is all about. 

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/garner-there-excitement-and-anticipation
    👍