Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't buy BMWs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just heard that BMW are trialling a new subscription payment system in England. You have the option of heated seats, but if you don't choose it, your car will have the heated seats but you need to pay £20 a month to have the feature enabled wirelessly. If people accept this it potentially stirs up a hornets' nest.
    Christ - do you have to pay to have that disabled?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Would love an old mint condition E30
    I’ve got a mint condition Polo you can have 
  • Options
    Love heated seats …wake up stiff .. soon sorted . 
    Your seats do extras??
  • Options
    You can do better than that mate.
  • Options
    I’m sure someone will or, already has, worked out a way to hack it
    First thing I thought when I read an article on this a couple of weeks ago.  Everything can be hacked, included keyless entry/ignition so its only a matter of time.
  • Options
    Love heated seats …wake up stiff .. soon sorted . 
    Your seats do extras??
    Only if you have a passenger 
  • Options
    @AFKABartram charges me £5 per month for an LOL button and £3 for a Quote button. I’ve got a free trial on the Like button that runs out soon. Bloody rip off.
    thank god i lost my flags!!!
  • Options
    I don’t think there’s anyone in the South East under the age of 25 who doesn’t drive a BMW, Merc or Audi. 

Cost of living crisis and all that…

We've moved on to Porsches up t'north.
  • Options
    Not sure what the issue is with this ? 

It’s a bit like having sky. 
    Then if you wanna watch the football you have to pay extra 15 quid a month. 

If not then carry on, as you were. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why would anthing suprise you in a country where you can pay for trainers in installments?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I don’t think there’s anyone in the South East under the age of 25 who doesn’t drive a BMW, Merc or Audi. 

Cost of living crisis and all that…

We've moved on to Porsches up t'north.
    I blame Boris. 
    Bloody even it up. Does he not know a street of houses costs £50k up north and that they have way more disposable income up north.
  • Options
    Dammit, I was going to pickup 3 on my way home from work until I read this.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    @AFKABartram charges me £5 per month for an LOL button and £3 for a Quote button. I’ve got a free trial on the Like button that runs out soon. Bloody rip off.
    Can do you a hacked version TMA, shall we say £6 for the pair. No questions asked 😉
    You sold me that four weeks ago. It didn't work. Every time I clicked the LOL button, it sent me an inbox saying Roland Out Forever.
  • Options
    At risk of sounding like an old fart. Subscriptions are the scourge of the modern age. I get why they are a good business model and make lots of money but they fuel debt culture.

When I was a kid I saved my birthday and Christmas money and brought a PS2. I worked and saved to buy games. Now you have to have a subscription to play online with your friends and all the games are subscription.

Whatever happened to saving up for something and buying it when you had enough.
  • Options
    Can't see a problem with it. Good Idea
  • Options
    At risk of sounding like an old fart. Subscriptions are the scourge of the modern age. I get why they are a good business model and make lots of money but they fuel debt culture.

When I was a kid I saved my birthday and Christmas money and brought a Atari. I worked and saved to buy games. Now you have to have a subscription to play online with your friends and all the games are subscription.

Whatever happened to saving up for something and buying it when you had enough.
    😉