Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Underwhelming signing (????)

I can’t see it mentioned anywhere else yet but a notification flashed up on my screen to say we had signed on season’s loan someone with a strange name from Palarse 😵‍💫

Comments

• Options
    I've had it 
  • Options
    I can’t see it mentioned anywhere else yet but a notification flashed up on my screen to say we had signed on season’s loan someone with a strange name from Palarse 😵‍💫
    Zaha? its not that strange.
  • Options
    Bent-Ekie or someone wasn't it?
  • Options
    Ja Ja  Binks
  • Options
    Haven't read the transfer thread recently but I heard it was a millwall player we could be getting on loan.
  • Options
    A notification from where?
  • Options
    I saw it too, a winger. Wasnt a club account though
  • Options
    Reckon you might wanna read the transfer rumours thread, plenty of discussion about it (among other things) in there.

If he comes in, let's give him a chance. He only joined Palace in 2019 after doing most of his development with Chelsea so I'll forgive him for that. Don't forget that Conor Gallagher had zero senior appearances before turning up at SE7 and he was probably the best player we've had in almost a decade.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Of course, kids have broken up from school. Only taken 2 days.............
  • Options
    I saw somewhere that we are looking at Yannick Bolasie, an ex-Palace player. Is that what the OP is referring to?
  • Options
    I saw somewhere that we are looking at Yannick Bolasie, an ex-Palace player. Is that what the OP is referring to?
    No, some kid from Palace, Rak-Suyi.
  • Options
    "It's a family affair", as Sly & The Family Stone once sang. :smile:

• Options
    Reckon you might wanna read the transfer rumours thread, plenty of discussion about it (among other things) in there.

If he comes in, let's give him a chance. He only joined Palace in 2019 after doing most of his development with Chelsea so I'll forgive him for that. Don't forget that Conor Gallagher had zero senior appearances before turning up at SE7 and he was probably the best player we've had in almost two decads.