Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players shirt sponsorship

No end of season dinner ?

Comments

• Options
    Why does it cost more for non s/t - I’m sure it’s never been like this before? Just another way to rip of the fans 😡
  • Options
    Pointless to increase the price for a non season ticket holder 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    /cafc999 said:
    Pointless to increase the price for a non season ticket holder 

Indeed. Are the Club seriously going to turn down those non season ticket holders who say they are only willing to pay £400? They would need to find another eight non season ticket holders willing to sponsor a shirt to make up for that loss!
  • Options
    Did you used to get a seat on the player's table at the awards dinner? Or am I imagining that 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Will we need to indent for a load of crayons if the players are required to write letters to their individual sponsors.
  • Options
    It’s not about charging more for non season ticket holders . It’s about charging less for people who buy a season ticket . 
  • Options
    So how does that work if this social media outlet wishes to do a job lot of sponsorship again? 

I presume the club will want names
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Did you used to get a seat on the player's table at the awards dinner? Or am I imagining that 
    Separate event but yes there was a dinner. I was on a table with Scott Fraser last year.
  • Options
    It’s not about charging more for non season ticket holders . It’s about charging less for people who buy a season ticket . 
    This.

Although can't see many none ST holders sponsoring other than forums/groups.

Have prices gone down @Curb_It
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheaper than last year but let's not stop that from getting the way of a general club bash.

Of course we could always throw in the lack of dietary options at the end of season dinner that's no longer included, or what's the point of sponsoring a shirt when (a) Castore havent delivered them or (b) we haven't signed any players to wear the shirts we haven't sponsored because Castore haven't delivered yet. 
  • Options
    Delicious lunch?? hmm...

When it comes to the match tickets can they be used for away games. Bit pointless for a season ticket holder if it's just home. 
  • Options
    Delicious lunch?? hmm...

When it comes to the match tickets can they be used for away games. Bit pointless for a season ticket holder if it's just home. 
    Well you could say 4 tickets is pointless as you can only use 1. Training ground tour is pointless as you live overseas, signed shirt is pointless as the ink will come off when you wash it.

I guess it really depends how you want to look at it. 
  • Options
    That is probally why there is a discount for ST holders (£25x4=£100)
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    That is probally why there is a discount for ST holders (£25x4=£100)
    Your maths is wonderful, but the price difference is £50 :)
  • Options
    So has the evening dinner event been replaced by the meal at the training ground?

Might be difficult for people who are working but something different at least.
  • Options
    So has the evening dinner event been replaced by the meal at the training ground?

Might be difficult for people who are working but something different at least.
    I work. Lunch just means more time to get pissed.
  • Options
    Lunch does sound like it will be a bit more of a personal walk around the ground then sit down for a nice salad lunch? Lovely… 

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    Lunch does sound like it will be a bit more of a personal walk around the ground then sit down for a nice salad lunch? Lovely… 

Better make sure we sponsor Sean Clare so we have a vegan option 😉 

As you say more personal perhaps
  • Options

The end-of-season kit sponsors' dinner has always been much anticipated, but the SL offer is not to be missed. I recently did something similar, with KP doing the honours at SL (but not the catering).

The kit sponsors' deal won't be to everyone's taste - well, what is? - but the new-look package shows the club is making an effort. I'm sure I'll be back in again this season.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Separate event but yes there was a dinner. I was on a table with Scott Fraser last year.
    I actually completely missed the fact that you'll be seated with your player after the tour. I think it's a good sponsorship package overall
  • Options
    With Keohane doing the lunch no wonder he ordered his underlings to describe his sandwiches as ‘delicious’.
    He has a reputation to maintain.