Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WALTON GONE

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
200k, on official site now

Comments

• our most disasterous signing ever ???
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]our most disasterous signing ever ???

why ? Lost about 300k. Will lose more on Faye.
    no, most pointless
  • Another £300k loss in a year, Riscardo, you are not the new clubs FD are u
    We lost £1m on Traore in 6 months! At least Walton was on loan for much of the last year, so we didn't pay too much in wages.
  • Iain Dowie: "We think he's a very good investment for the future, but looking at his attributes he's a lad capable of playing in the Premiership sooner rather than later"

Nice one Lurch....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Iain Dowie: "We think he's a very good investment for the future, but looking at his attributes he's a lad capable of playing in the Premiership sooner rather than later"

Nice one Lurch....

to be fair he wasn't a Dowie signing as he was signed b4 he was appointed.
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Another £300k loss in a year, Riscardo, you are not the new clubs FD are u

It's not the FD who buys the players ... unfortunately the board employed Dowie who bought players that in reality we shouln't have touched with a barge pole.

Walton was majestic against Welling last year ...
  • the bloke's a twat good riddance to bad rubbish ....
  • 300k down the drain what a waste
  • Sponsored links:

• QPHahahahaha fans are happy though.
  • Riscardo there is no winding you up is there.........stop bitting
  • i pnly ever saw him play once against new zealand and he looked the part.. would have though he would have featured for the first team at some stage this season.. i just hope he doesnt become one of those players you wish you never got rid of.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Iain Dowie: "We think he's a very good investment for the future, but looking at his attributes he's a lad capable of playing in the Premiership sooner rather than later"

Nice one Lurch....

to be fair he wasn't a Dowie signing as he was signed b4 he was appointed.

I don't think thats right Large, I'm pretty sure he was one of Dowies picks.
  • edited July 2007
    can't be arsed to check it out but I'm sure he was signed whilst Dowie was still Palarse manager. Accept I could be wrong though. Might check it out tomorrow if I'm not too busy.
  • just checked the OS and it says first signing of the Dowie era so I stand corrected. Why a berk that Dowie was. Every signing a duffer except possibly Diawara.
  • he might have been in the pipeline before Dowie came along, more likely a 'Reed era' signing
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Riscardo there is no winding you up is there.........stop bitting

Oh per-lea-se
  • Walton gone, but may not be allowed to play:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=472063&in_page_id=1779
  • Uh-oh.

Walton could be back....... CAFC's next player of the year? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Uh-oh.

Walton could be back....... CAFC's next player of the year? ;-)[/quote]

So you heard he may be going Carshalton Athletic aswell then? ;-)