Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Miles Leaburn - 2023-4 season

1394041424345»

Comments

• Options
    Only just seen that Brentford pic. Leaburn SNR I believe works for sky? (Could be wrong) as I’ve seen him by the tunnels prior to kick off on live sky games. So I suspect he might go with his dad to games….
  • Options
    Only just seen that Brentford pic. Leaburn SNR I believe works for sky? (Could be wrong) as I’ve seen him by the tunnels prior to kick off on live sky games. So I suspect he might go with his dad to games….
    Not in this case
  • Options
    Last October i bumped in to Lee bowyer at Gatwick and had a chat with him, he mentioned that Leaburn wouldn't be at Charlton come next season. At the time seemed sensible but I assume that has changed now due to his injury last season.
  • Options
    Last October i bumped in to Lee bowyer at Gatwick and had a chat with him, he mentioned that Leaburn wouldn't be at Charlton come next season. At the time seemed sensible but I assume that has changed now due to his injury last season.
    And the fact he's not been our manager since 2021 would suggest a pinch of salt was needed. 
  • Options
    So many rumours I've lost track of the situation. Anyone know the best estimate of when he'll be fit again?
  • Options
    So many rumours I've lost track of the situation. Anyone know the best estimate of when he'll be fit again?
    He has been running on grass all summer at St Georges Park from the looks of things so I'd hope before the season starts but that's a totally uneducated guess
  • Options
    My gut reaction is that he will be sold either before the season or Jan window at the latest.

That just what I think, I have no ITK knowledge and nor have I spoken to anyone 
  • Options
    His stock / value must have dropped a fair bit due his fitness issues.
  • Options
    I can't see him being sold until full fit and performing, if at all.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    My gut reaction is that he will be sold either before the season or Jan window at the latest.

No chance before the season, as any club would want to see what performance level he gets back to.

If he has a solid first half of the season then yes we'd be at risk of bids in January.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:

No chance before the season, as any club would want to see what performance level he gets back to.

If he has a solid first half of the season then yes we'd be at risk of bids in January.
    Think there's a large risk we lose him for free now. Can see him signing a pre-contract (sorry everyone!) with a German team in January, he's just the type of player to do well in the Bundesliga