Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sex in Public. OK or Not OK?

I just opened my front door to feed the dogs outside (they like alfresco dining) and noticed a car parked opposite my house. Not an unremarkable scene, living in the industrial heartland of England's 4th largest City (Leeds say 5th).

However as I lay down the feast of delights for my four legged friends, I noticed that a car was moving. Not in a conventional way of backwards and forwards, more up an down, in a bouncing motion. I couldn't see any people outside or inside as the windows were blacked out, but pondered whether somebody was being throttled and might need assistance, but as the front windows were fully open and no sound was coming out, there didn't seem too much protest. At my insistence, my wife came out to witness the bouncing car. After the strange bouncing stopped a very large bloke stripped to the waist got out of the rear door and got back in the front and drove away.

My query is, what do other Lifers think about such activities taking place on a busy residential street?

OK or Not OK?

Comments

• Options
    Just to set the scene this is current weather conditions 🥵 28'

• Options
    Rita, Sue and Bob too. Good film that set in West Yorkshire 
  • Options
    I'm not against such social interaction, but it wind's me up when it's outside my house. Im sure it must be a windup as theres a 200 yard stretch of road with no houses after my house. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I just opened my front door to feed the dogs outside (they like alfresco dining) and noticed a car parked opposite my house. Not an unremarkable scene, living in the industrial heartland of England's 4th largest City (Leeds say 5th).

However as I lay down the feast of delights for my four legged friends, I noticed that a car was moving. Not in a conventional way of backwards and forwards, more up an down, in a bouncing motion. I couldn't see any people outside or inside as the windows were blacked out, but pondered whether somebody was being throttled and might need assistance, but as the front windows were fully open and no sound was coming out, there didn't seem too much protest. At my insistence, my wife came out to witness the bouncing car. After the strange bouncing stopped a very large bloke stripped to the waist got out of the rear door and got back in the front and drove away.

My query is, what do other Lifers think about such activities taking place on a busy residential street?

OK or Not OK?
    Was it non consensual? Did it harm anyone? Were any people subjected to seeing his meat and two veg or the privates of his partner? Did any passers by get hit by his hot frothy ejaculate?
    If no to all these, I don’t see what the problem is.
    👍🏼😎
  • Options
    Fine
  • Options
    Depends who's offering
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    get a room f f s !!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    IanJRO said:
    Not sure it's worth the petrol money for a couple of minutes of excitement
    Couple of minutes?? wow!!.. B)
  • Options

OK or Not OK?
    You say he was a large bloke and he was stripped to the waist, from the first part of this sentence you meant from the ground to his waist.
  • Options
    What was the make of car, and were the shock absorbers up to it?
  • Options
    This thread has potential for some great stories. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    There’s nothing wrong with you and your wife enjoying a bit of dogging and, posting it on here is probably the best way to get it off your chest.
  • Options
    Stripped to the waist up or down? Please clarify before I get outraged on your behalf!!
  • Options
    Context is everything, if i were to bump into Christina Hendricks in the Makro car park and she told me she needed me to help her scratch an itch, i'd probably oblige. On the other hand I have twice wandered past a man self loving in a car and i must admit it did take the gloss of my walk.
    So what do you think of Miles Leaburn 🤔 
  • Options

Slow... then fast.