Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burger van/snack wagon needed this Saturday 9/7

Anyone in the business or know someone who would want an all day gig this Saturday?

Comments

• Messaged you on Whats App
  • edited July 2022
    Slightly off topic, but went to a wedding reception last weekend and they had a pizza van for the guests. Churned out pizzas all evening. Was incredibly popular with the 150+ guests. Must have made a few hundred over the 4-5 hours they were working. Thought at the time, great little business. Reminded me of a similar one I saw in the French alps about 20 years ago. 
  • All sorted now, thanks 
  • DA9 said:
    All sorted now, thanks 
    Did you try TK?!
  • Slightly off topic, but went to a wedding reception last weekend and they had a pizza van for the guests. Churned out pizzas all evening. Was incredibly popular with the 150+ guests. Must have made a few hundred over the 4-5 hours they were working. Thought at the time, great little business. Reminded me of a similar one I saw in the French alps about 20 years ago. 
    Presumably it was a set fee that the bride and groom paid?

Mate of mine had a pie van, was class, steak or chicken pies, mash, gravy, pint from the bar and anlive band.

Apparently he ended up with a freezer full afterwards as they overcatered!