Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New potted history of the club produced

Written by museum trustees, designed by Gavin from My Only Desire magazine, proofed by the Comms team, and printed by Dan Burke in one of his last tasks for the club "Welcome to The Valley" is a four page A5 history of the club aimed at new fans, new staff and new players.

We have copies in the museum and some have been sent over to Sparrows Lane to be given to men's, women's and academy team players in order to give them a little insight into the history of the club they represent.

There's probably not much that hard core fans wouldn't know but if you want a copy pop into the museum any Friday or Saturday match day.

Free but donations welcome 

Comments

• This is fantastic
  • is it just me that finds it quite sad that our history can be expressed in 4 pages of A5?
  • kafka said:
    is it just me that finds it quite sad that our history can be expressed in 4 pages of A5?
    Yes, just you.

It's a potted history, a taster, just some high and low lights, not the entire history.
  • kafka said:
    is it just me that finds it quite sad that our history can be expressed in 4 pages of A5?
    Given your username, maybe you should simply enjoy that it describes the metamorphosis of our club.
    😉
  • kafka said:
    Given your username, maybe you should simply enjoy that it describes the metamorphosis of our club.
    😉
    Ooh, Very good that