Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STOKE AWAY

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
on sale from Monday, £21 adults and £16 seniors, general sale.

Looks like one thing we can look forward to this season is cheaper away days.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Not Palace though. My colleague at work reckons that they're gonna charge us £40
  • edited July 2007
    Palace will be £30 i think.
  • Palace at £30 is a game that still appeals to me much, much more than Chelsea or T*ttenham for £48.

Have the board given you yours yet smudge?
  • They've got that article wrong.

This is our 2nd league trip to the Britannia not the 1st. The 2-1 win they mentioned (Robbo and Barness scoring the goals) was at the new ground, not Victoria Park.
  • correct.
    wasn't that Ilic's debut and the start of the great run culminating in the play-off final?
  • Under 17 category, has anyone ever seen that before?

I'll be taking advantage of that even though i'm not under 17.
  • [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]correct.
    wasn't that Ilic's debut and the start of the great run culminating in the play-off final?

I think it was Ilic's debut. We'd just got stuffed up at Stockport (lol) and made some changes for the midweek game at Stoke - Sasa being one of them.

The rest is history :)
  • who is going to this from here?

Is it going to be Monty's debut for the new season or is there not the demand?
  • £40 quid !!! We should not buy a palace ticket we should just turn up outside the ground and just sing outside for the 90mins see what the fuzz do about that.
  • I was at that first one, as were all true Charlton fans :-)

I'll be there again for this one. get on the road people !!
  • Sponsored links:

• stuff it, i'll go. let's see what the FPO will say about that - 4 whole saturdays on the trot.
  • No Minbus service mate unless you would like to arrange, as I am Working that evening.
  • Two things i remember from that first game up at the Brit - their goalscorer colliding with the mascot & a wonder goal from Barness.

Real, true fans were at the Coca Cola Cup game there a few seasons later - what a waste of time that was :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]They've got that article wrong.

This is our 2nd league trip to the Britannia not the 1st. The 2-1 win they mentioned (Robbo and Barness scoring the goals) was at the new ground, not Victoria Park.

they've changed the story now !!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    they've changed the story now !!

Thousands upon thousands of threatening e-mails from addicks worldwide forced them into it.
  • Will this one be "naughty" as well?
  • Will this one be "naughty" as well?... they still have a hooligan element,best stay away from the LOCAL pubs,just not worth the hassle,drink inside the ground or If driving and you want to drink the best place i found was in the village of Stone which you can get to from the m6 it's signposted,i went to a pub called "crown and anchor" if you do drive PARKING is a problem so get there early and get away as quick as you can.
  • where did u get the prices and sale dates for these tickets from, cant seem em on OS
  • [cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]where did u get the prices and sale dates for these tickets from, cant seem em on OS

nothing official yet at all. A few weeks ago someone posted a link from a Palace site which said they were gharging £30 for away fans at Sellout this season and it's based on that. Be a couple of weeks yet for official news.
  • Thought this was a Stoke City posting?
  • Sponsored links:

• I live in Stoke so will defo be going to this as this is my 1 home game of the season. If you want a boozer pre match no need to go all the way to to Stone. The Gables is a lovley bozer on trentham road just off Stanley Matthews Way or allternitvly you could allways join me in my local the Joker in Blurton.
  • Also if anyone has questions about Stoke-On-Trent I will be pleased to answer them.
  • Palace will be £30 as that is what we are charging home fans.

Enjoy your trip to stoke, really friendly bunch.............
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Stoke_addick[/cite]Also if anyone has questions about Stoke-On-Trent I will be pleased to answer them.[/quote]

Are tegula, fibula and tessera among the Roman artefacts to be found in Stoke-on-Trent?