Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton TV Live Broadcasts

Forgive me if I have missed another thread on the subject of Charlton TV's broadcasts of live matches for us foreigners. 

I have not seen any announcement from the club about it, so I checked the official site and it says £220 for the year, which is good value. But there is no mention of pre-season friendlies. Is there anyone ITK who can confirm that it will be extra or if they are included? TIA     

Comments

• edited June 2022
    Not overly sure, as the majority of us being in the UK it might be different to abroad.

By that I mean the £220 Season Ticket for CharltonTV games isnt available as a purchase option for UK viewers (not without using the VPN) - But if your in the UK and login to CharltonTV and purchase a monthly subscription, you can get the Pre-Season games under the monthly or annual packages, which DONT include any League / Cup fixtures.

Worst case scenario its just an extra £7 for those four games if your able to buy the Monthly pass - Best thing to probably do is to login about 15mins before the first game, and just see if you get the access without paying anything extra, if you do, then you've got plenty of time to pay for the game(s) you want to see.

• I get these extra options...

Thanks for the wise advice FA. 
  • edited June 2022
    Just had an email from the club stating that I will have to re-register to receive Charlton TV as they are launching a new web site.

We are excited to announce that we will be launching our new website in the next 48 hours, giving supporters a new home for club news and video content.

As part of the launch, you will be required to re-register for CharltonTV. We will notify you as soon as the new website goes live and, once it does, we ask you to re-register as early as possible.

Once you have re-registered, you will able to purchase individual live streaming match passes or a subscription so that you can watch ALL of our pre-season games live, starting with Friday morning's match against Kilmarnock (KO 10am BST).

Please note, all pre-season games can only be watched on www.cafc.co.uk using a desktop or mobile browser. A new club app will be launching soon and the 'Valley Pass' app is no longer in use, with immediate effect.

• Me too….I’m in no fucking rush
  • Just registered and paid for tomorrow's game.
  • I have now re-registered. 
  • edited June 2022
    I think charging for a half steam friendly is a bit much personally.
  • How to register or re-register for CharltonTV (June 2022)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9QAc7JUD_E
  • edited June 2022
    Its certainly an odd price structure for the friendlies.

Either pay £6 per individual game, or £7 through the monthly pass and you get all of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I right in thinking it’s £7 for a month pass which covers all the pre season live streams? 
    Or £6 per game? Seems obvious to go for the £7 
  • Valley11 said:
    Am I right in thinking it’s £7 for a month pass which covers all the pre season live streams? 
    Or £6 per game? Seems obvious to go for the £7 
    Correct.
  • clive said:

How to register or re-register for CharltonTV (June 2022)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9QAc7JUD_E
    What does it mean when it says 'hey' next to search top right?
  • I have just re-registered following the email link sent by the club. Brilliant. Very Easy to set my password up and logged into the site. Very quick and easy. I used to have loads of problems before. Very happy with it.  I thought "bollox". Whilst I am here, let's get disappointed and do the £7 month subscription.  I am recovering from a gallbladder operation and have to go to the Doctors tomorrow morning to have my blood test done for thyroids before going on thyroid tablets. At least I will be awake at 10am. 
  • Its certainly an odd price structure for the friendlies.

Either pay £6 per individual game, or £7 through the monthly pass and you get all of them
    Well they’ve done me like a kipper there. 

Though suppose I was going to try and get down to the Swansea game in person, so I’ll cling onto that. 
  • Trying to log in to buy my season pass and getting this.

Not a good start... 
  • Trying to log in to buy my season pass and getting this.

Not a good start... 
    Have you reregistered?
  • Riscardo said:
    Trying to log in to buy my season pass and getting this.

Not a good start... 
    Have you reregistered?
    Yes mate. I go to the main website, where I am logged on, then navigate to the Charlton TV page, where suddenly I am not  logged on (this was the same with the old website) try to log on and then get this message...  
  • So far seamless. I did have the odd issue last season with the payments. I put my old card details in once by mistake and they wouldn't let me pay with my new one after. Spoke to my bank and it wasn't them. Now waiting for the stream to work and job's a good'un.
  • Sponsored links:

• So far seamless. I did have the odd issue last season with the payments. I put my old card details in once by mistake and they wouldn't let me pay with my new one after. Spoke to my bank and it wasn't them. Now waiting for the stream to work and job's a good'un.
    I'm getting pictures of the some highlights, but the sound is very quiet.
  • Seems to be working. Think you got a test so might be louder when actual stream starts.
  • I have no sound at all so far
  • They seem to have a 1080p option which I dont think was there last year, so hopefully that's a sign the quality is going to start to improve.
  • Sound works for other inputs so it’s a streaming issue.
  • Jesus Christ was that @Ollywozere voice saying test that just scared the shit out of me?
  • no pic for me, have definitely registered

• new message offline, is that right for everybody please?
  • Starts at 10 am
  • If I am right, I think we are all getting clips of youngsters playing a team in blue/ What sound there is, is very very low. Pictures keeps stop and starting.  Terrible sound
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!