Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Staff at Charlton being relieved of their duties

Hearing that ticketing & marketing staff have been sacked this morning following Brian Jokat's removal last week

Comments

• Options
    His staff?
  • Options
    Not heard anything regarding this but I had heard previously that a lot of new staff had come in recently on the commercial side.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    His staff?
    They were directly reporting into Brian before his "departure" last week. I will find out a little more once the dust settles, but I know there were a few told this morning who have gone. Jokat had brought new staff in to try and support his marketing & ticketing initiatives.
  • Options
    Sacked is a very significant thing. Implies misconduct and should of course always been through a disciplinary process. Sounds very strange to me .
  • Options
    Something seriously wrong here, not sure Jokat doing or TS.. Maybe Jokat couldn't work under the forever moving goalpost! 
  • Options
    Hope it’s not poor George whose completing a phonathon of ST holders 
    All non-returning season ticket holders can sleep well now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone heard of a guy called Jarred Winn? Heard a rumour he could be coming in.
  • Options
    Sacked is a very significant thing. Implies misconduct and should of course always been through a disciplinary process. Sounds very strange to me .
    I agree, it does generally imply that although for employees with less than 2 years service it's just an easy way to get rid of them. A fair process should be followed but with limited employment rights there's not much they can do either way. 
  • Options
    Anyone heard of a guy called Jarred Winn? Heard a rumour he could be coming in.
    If same guy, background in Crypto
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Decent signing. Think he did well setting up Crewe's block chain  and think Luton and Stoke were sniffing about so this'll be a coup and signal to the big boys in the top flight we mean business.
    What does he do though.  I cancelled  my LinkedIn. 
    Ball playing centre half 
    Strong shot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...Leuth said:
    Yeah, this is a fabulous time to get involved with crypto 

Sandgaard has said he was looking for someone with the Crypto Factor and he's found his man.

Welcome Jarred.
  • Options
    He does have 'Ninja Red' in his name 🤔
  • Options
    edited June 2022

• Options
    11 days ago the museum showed all the newbies round  have they all been binned since?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    shirty5 said:

Am gutted to hear this