Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gareth Bale shock!

He’s joining Los Angeles FC on a 12 month contract!

Comments

  • We're we in for him?
  • Good. Shove him in a 2nd rate league for a few months before the World Cup, and hopefully he'll let Wales down along with *unter.
  • Wonder how many appearances he’ll be bothered to make once the World Cup is finished.
  • edited June 2022
    We're we in for him?
    Why, has he signed for Swindon??
  • cafctom said:
    Wonder how many appearances he’ll be bothered to make once the World Cup is finished.
    Well their play offs end in November 
  • I didn’t think we did click bait on Charlton Life :)
  • Sponsored links:


  • Wonder how his body will stand up to the plastic pitches?
  • Didn’t see that coming at all. That’s huge for MLS.
  • His Spanish will come in handy over there.
  • This has really made me piss myself. Living in Wales all bloody week the welsh media has been bleating on about how he is coming home to Wales to play for Cardiff
  • Good stat this...

    with Bale winning the MLS cup last night, he has won a trophy in every season he has played since leaving Spurs...apart from one.

    Any guesses who he played for that season?

    FML
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Good stat this...

    with Bale winning the MLS cup last night, he has won a trophy in every season he has played since leaving Spurs...apart from one.

    Any guesses who he played for that season?

    FML
    Spurs who haven't won a trophy in decades, unless it ends in a 1
  • ads said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Good stat this...

    with Bale winning the MLS cup last night, he has won a trophy in every season he has played since leaving Spurs...apart from one.

    Any guesses who he played for that season?

    FML
    Spurs who haven't won a trophy in decades, unless it ends in a 1
    You mean like 2011 or 2021? Or like 2008 ;) 
  • Sponsored links:


  • ads said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Good stat this...

    with Bale winning the MLS cup last night, he has won a trophy in every season he has played since leaving Spurs...apart from one.

    Any guesses who he played for that season?

    FML
    Spurs who haven't won a trophy in decades, unless it ends in a 1
    Tottenham are two bob.
  • edited January 9
    Sink
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!