Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Clearly not anytime soon!
  • Options
    Interesting to see what it all turns out like, it’s been a bit clunky and in need of an update for quite a while.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    All should be ready for Tuesday 28th
  • Options
    Sage said:
    All should be ready for Tuesday 28th
    If it is then that would also be a great way to unveil the home shirt, then the away on the 29th and third on the 30th.  Build some interest and momentum for the new shop launch on the 1st.
  • Options
    Launching tomorrow if the text I've just received is to be believed.:

Please note that Charlton's new website is set to launch tomorrow (we will contact you again at the time to confirm) and we need you to re-register your CharltonTV account to continue accessing the streaming service. Optout text Addicks STOP to 87800
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Looks like it's live now 
  • Options
    Hang on a minute, I can’t see Swindon in the name?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Shocking, lest we forget.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Shocking, lest we forget.

The way the current squad is shaping up they might as well leave it there! 
  • Options
    A couple of days or so behind schedule. It’s not as simple as just a new website, content and access has to be transferred over and I believe is still in the process of that and will likely have some teething issues. 

Should make the function and ease of using the website and upcoming App so much easier for everyone.

Look forward to seeing the final product of both.
  • Options
    cafc.co.uk no more? Just used for forwarding now?
  • Options
    Fair play, at least it’s put the reasons up for all the individual sackings…
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Quite like it... Plain and simple, things dont need to be all bells and whistles

Shame its not cafc.co.uk anymore, but at least you get redirected even if you enter the old address
  • Options
    Doesn't recognise my email when I try to log in.
  • Options
    You need to re-create your account... I've had an email to that extent
  • Options
    You have to re-register
  • Options
    Who are Charlton AFC ? 
  • Options
    Suspect the domain name needs redirecting, which takes time to show in peoples browsers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Not a fan of "Charlton AFC" at all... Probably been done for branding / algorithm optimization...
  • Options
    Charlton AFC? Forward planning for when TS pulls the plug and we liquidate, and have to start again in the 9th tier
  • Options
    edited June 2022

At the bottom of the page on the left. Vom
  • Options
    The domain name will shift FFS, find something else to complain about.

wouldn’t be surprised if the club owned loads of domain names for copyright reasons.
  • Options
    After registering, had an email asking me to confirm my email address. It came from ‘Charlton Football Club’. I hope they’re going to iron out these  idiosyncrasies because we are Charlton Athletic Football Club and have been since 1905
  • Options
    £6 to watch the Kilmarnock friendly at 10am on Friday…

hopefully the £7 deal for all pre season friendlies is just that
  • Options
    You need to re-create your account... I've had an email to that extent
    Thanks.
  • Options
    The key question is are Charlton Football Club and Charlton AFC more successful, easier to support and what’s their chip 🍟 allocation like?
  • Options
    Paid £65 quid renewal last October (I believe) or so for the annual Charlton TV pass.
    Now it doesn’t recognise me.
    I have tried logging in, I have tried re registering, but the site doesn’t recognise me whatever I try.
    I want to watch the Kilmarnock game on Friday, but right now as a paid subscriber I am locked out.
  • Options
    Website loads and does what I expect a website to do. No issues here.