Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Father's Day 2022

2»

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:
    I'm decorating my daughter's house whilst they are away on holiday in Thailand :(. I did get a card and text though :).
    Nice of her to give you something to keep you out of trouble.
    Certainly has. Now for some me time.......watching the US open ⛳️ 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Never really celebrated as my dad's a waste of space, year 3 as a father though and it gets better every time.  
    Glad to hear it didn't put you off having children. Any chance of reconciliation with your old man? Sometimes we carry massive baggage...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I like your fingernails John
    Only at weekends mate lol
  • Options
    Sadly not my card but my 16 year old daughter laughed with approval when I showed her and said she should have sent that one.

Had to make do with facetime today, she's got a GCSE Chemistry exam at 9am tomorrow.  Physics on Thursday and then she's all done.

We're doing fathers day next weekend instead.

My two bubbas (3 and the youngest turned 1 on Fri) got me a nice card but its been dominated by the youngest's birthday party today...

And I wonder why I've got a bad back.

And as for my sister-in-law who thought an inflatable ice cream van would be a great present, I'm buying my nephew the largest fuck off drum kit we can find lol
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I got to do a BBQ for the family, lucky me…lovely day though, eldest has gone off to see Harry Styles at Wembley 

me and the missus have Red Hot Chilli Peppers tickets for next Sunday at West Ham’s ground 
  • Options
    Went and watched our 11 year old grandson in a football tournament, thought it would be done and dusted by lunchtime so I could grab some me time.....................oh no.

After 5 x group games they came second, quarter final went to pens and finally got beat in the semi's. 

Got home at 4pm quite a bit lighter as my daughter jumped in with us and left her purse at home. The bar, burger van and ice cream man must have seen me coming!