Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T.S In Greenwich Yesterday

2»

Comments

• Question: why has someone clearly a West Ham supporter asked for a photo with him, and in all honesty how does he even know who he is?
    Question: Why does it matter?
  • edited June 2022
    Major said:
    Question: why has someone clearly a West Ham supporter asked for a photo with him, and in all honesty how does he even know who he is?
    Question: Why does it matter?
    Because were planning to ground share with West Ham and he's trying to butter up their fans, obvious really when you think about it. Thats why the new kit hasn't been launched yet, the red being a tad more clarety than usual. And thats why Jacko had to go as he was agin the whole idea!!

• Most club owners spend are 5% of there time on clubs, some of the comments on ts by grown men are embarrassing 
    ‘their’ 👍🏻
    String 👍🏻
  • Where is the photo taken by the photographer TS is smiling at?
    Maybe it on West Ham forum - 'good to see Billy Five Guts licking his beer laden lips as usual but who's the bloke pointing at him?'
  • Most club owners spend are 5% of there time on clubs, some of the comments on ts by grown men are embarrassing 
    ‘their’ 👍🏻
    String 👍🏻
    Guitar?
  • cfgs said:
    That bloke might be THE Sandgaard fan

• …Perhaps it’s Thomas’s way of getting Sandgaard the support slot on the next Iron Maiden tour?
  • What happened to @davo54?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave Rudd said:
    Please also note that the West Ham fan is sporting an England top.

He can't support both.  I mean, what happens when England play West Ham?
    But didn’t West Ham win the World Cup in 66? 😉🤔
    No ....Charlton  did... The Charlton  brothers a d Bobby Moore who was a  Charlton supporter.
    Of course mate… innocent mistake there by myself😉
  • Scoham said:
    What happened to @davo54?
    Breastfeeding can suppress ovulation for several months*, so if 53 was born late in the year and 55 early in the year, that might account for it. Or if 53 was a difficult birth, possibly DavoMum was holding a grudge against DavoDad for a while :)

*although it's a braver woman than me that would rely on it as a contraceptive method
  • aliwibble said:
    Scoham said:
    Breastfeeding can suppress ovulation for several months*, so if 53 was born late in the year and 55 early in the year, that might account for it. Or if 53 was a difficult birth, possibly DavoMum was holding a grudge against DavoDad for a while :)

*although it's a braver woman than me that would rely on it as a contraceptive method
    Difficult birth?  Difficult birth?

We didn't have 'difficult births' in 1953.  The women just got on with it and went back to building Spitfires (just in case) within the week.

I suspect that Mr Davo took a gap year and went to Crete or somewhere ... just to 'find his true self'.  The novel would eventually be forthcoming.

Meanwhile Mrs Davo soldiered on until Davo53 was old enough to start work ... at which point all things were reconciled and Davo55 arrived.
  • Dave Rudd said:
    aliwibble said:
    Scoham said:

Difficult birth?  Difficult birth?

We didn't have 'difficult births' in 1953.  The women just got on with it and went back to building Spitfires (just in case) within the week.

I suspect that Mr Davo took a gap year and went to Crete or somewhere ... just to 'find his true self'.  The novel would eventually be forthcoming.

Meanwhile Mrs Davo soldiered on until Davo53 was old enough to start work ... at which point all things were reconciled and Davo55 arrived.
    Where’s Addick1956 to add to this…
  • Many on here would have their picture taken with Karren Brady….
  • Many on here would have their picture taken with Karren Brady….
    Her daughter maybe 🤣🤣