Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rangers, England & Croatia shirts - info needed

Anyone know the dates/rarity of these shirts that were very generously donated to the museum today.

And yes, we'll probably sell them

Comments

• The Rangers away 92/94, maybe £100 on eBay and the 97/98 £75. Classic football shirts, classic 11 etc will sell them for a lot more. 
  • Isn't the white England one a Euro 96 one?  Popular as a retro shirt if so.
  • isnt the Croatia jersey the one from france 98? 

hard to tell with the shit on top...
  • Anyone know the dates/rarity of these shirts that were very generously donated to the museum today.

Scrap the blue one Henry.
  • Anyone know the dates/rarity of these shirts that were very generously donated to the museum today.

My devotion to Celtic goes out of the window when it comes to raising funds for the museum. We even sell Millwall programmes.
  • edited June 16

My devotion to Celtic goes out of the window when it comes to raising funds for the museum. We even sell Millwall programmes.
    You wonder why you don't get a promote?
  • I now a load of Croatian guys in Vis who would like the shirt. What sort of price as I can take it over in July?
  • I now a load of Croatian guys in Vis who would like the shirt. What sort of price as I can take it over in July?
    @charltonnick can give you an idea
  • Sponsored links:

• Croatia have the best shirts in European football.

Love that white Rangers shirt, assume these will go on sale on the Museum eBay account? 
  • se9addick said:
    Croatia have the best shirts in European football.

Love that white Rangers shirt, assume these will go on sale on the Museum eBay account? 
    Most likely