Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My First Grandchild

At the ages of 78 and 76,I and my wife welcomed to the world our first grandchild.Marislava Elena Patricia,was born 18.45 7th June.She was born to a Russian mother and an English father.I pray to any god out there,that by the time this innocent angel becomes aware of her surroundings,the horrible conflict that is threatening world peace is over.I cannot wait to share a Vodka with my opposite in law Leonid,and the many friends I have made through this marriage.

Comments

• Options
    Many congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options

Congratulations 

• Options
    lovely news, congratulations 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Many congratulations. I was 40 when my first Grandchild was born, 7 years later I have 3 - which is kind of strange as I have a 27 month old daughter (not the mother of the grand kids !!!) the best thing about grandchildren - they aren’t your problem when they have hissy fits! Enjoy mate. 
  • Options
    Just wonderful news.
  • Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    Congratulations .. You must be thrilled
  • Options
    Congratulations and I totally agree with your wish that she lives in a peaceful world 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations 
  • Options
    Congratulations.  Banging name mate.
  • Options
    Congratulations!

• Options
    Huge congratulations ♥️
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    and I KNOW you won't 'spoil' her .. not much lol .. congratulations .. (was she born in Russia or the UK?)
  • Options
    Congratulations to you all

*Puts @thickandthin63 username on the Red Watch sanctions list 
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Very exciting for you. 
    I know because I went through the same myself 7 months ago. Kaia Evelyn. :) British parents, born in the States. 
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and your family 🥂
  • Options
    Congratulations 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congrats to you and your family.
  • Options
    Many congratulations.
    Our first granddaughter was born in April 2020. Only in Kilburn, but we didn’t see her for the first time until the August due to the lockdown.
    Make the most of every visit. Hope they are close.
  • Options
    Congratulations! My first grandchild is due in October🤗
  • Options
    Congratulations to all
  • Options
    and I KNOW you won't 'spoil' her .. not much lol .. congratulations .. (was she born in Russia or the UK?)
    In England,they live in Finchley,Elena has been in the uK for about 10 years and has British citizenship.Luckily her mother was able to come over from St.Petersbrgh as she already had a visa,and came I think via Turkey.Her father cannot get a visa at the moment but is being processed and could be here in a few weeks.Thankyou all for your kind words.
  • Options
    Many congratulations.
  • Options
    Congratulations @thickandthin63, perhaps in a few years she'd like to join this lot 😉
    https://www.instagram.com/charltonmow/
  • Options
    Wonderful news ! 

A first grandchild is extra special & those that may come along later will look up to her/him in the future.

Will is just 18 & I was at his birth...well, until the doctor stated " We need to get him out now" and one of the nurses saw me wobble & led me out of the room ! Some birthing partner ! 
  • Options
    Great news thickandthis, many congratulations. 
  • Options
    Congratulations mate . Agree totally with your sentiments re current world affairs. Hopefully you in law get over soon and you can celebrate with the whole family