Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Graham Tutt - Health Update

I am posting this with the permission of Graham Tutt's wife, Lizzie. It is with a heavy heart that I must report that Graham is in what is described as a 'life-threatening situation' following heart surgery in Atlanta, Georgia where he now lives. He is in intensive care on life support with round the clock care. Many on here will recall Graham as the incredibly brave Charlton goalkeeper of the 1970s whose career finished in front of the Match of the Day cameras after receiving an injury against Sunderland. This is not the time to voice bitterness about that particular incident but it is the time to spare a thought for Graham and offer your support. He is an incredible character and many of you will know that I helped him publish his autobiography last year. I have rarely met someone so relentlessly positive as Graham. He has a special place in his heart for Charlton and I know how delighted he was to communicate with so many fans following the publication of his book. So could I ask that the Charlton 'family' rallies round and sends wishes of support to Graham, a man who has shown great bravery in the face of adversity.It would mean so much to his wife and their two sons to know that people are thinking of him.

Comments